What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Proposed Team vs. The 17 Hurting Men

bluefox68

Staff member
1. Mulitalo
2. Katoa
3. Ikavalu
4. Talakai
5. Tracey
6. Moylan
7. Hynes
8. Rudolf
9. Brailey
10. Finucane
11. Wilton
12. Nikora
13. McInnes

14. Graham
15. Williams
16. Tolman
17. Fifita

18. Miller
19. Hunt

shaggs

Coach
I reckon they go woth

1. Miller
2. Latoa
3. Sifa
4. Tracey
5. Ronald
6. Moylan
7. Hynes
8. Toby
9. Blayke
10. Dale
11. Briton
12. Tieg
13. Wade

14. mcinees
15. Tolman
16. Fifita
17. Hunt

18. williams
19. Pele
20.-24 others

Stake Removed

First Grade
1. Miller
2. Katoa
3. Tracey
4. Talakai
5. Mulitalo
6. Moylan
7. Hynes
8. Rudolf
9. Brailey
10. Finucane
11. Wilton
12. Nikora
13. McInnes

14. Graham
15. JC
16. Tolman
17. Fifita

18. Trindall
19. Hunt

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Fitz just said half the team have been unwell. Gonna have to see how todays match impacts them next week.

Chimp

Juniors
I think they’ll go with

1 - Ronnie
2 - Katoa
3 - Sifa
4 - Tracey
5 - Ikavalu
6 - Moyza
7 - Nico
8. Rudolf
9. Brailey
10. Finucane
11. Wilton
12. Nikora
13. McInnes

14. Graham
15. William
16. Tolman
17. Fifita/Hunt

With the back 5 shake up, we might see Trindall on the bench to enable a reshuffle to cover for any backline injuries, but I think they’ll go with the team above.

island pro

Juniors
I definitely can see this. Least personnel changes and the back 5 will still have a lot of cohesion. Trindall will get another opportunity and will be the potential weak link in that line up. Hope he kills it in attack and defence.
I think this is what Fitz will go with, and is probably the sensible choice, but I hope Miller gets a shot as the bench utility as a Trindall insurance policy, not so much because I doubt Tricky, but because I want to see a bit more of Miller (although I think he is injured maybe?)

Bob Scott

Juniors
I'm not a big fan of chopping and changing 2/3 other positions to fill one that is vacant , too disruptive across the team , if we want to compete with the Panthers/Storm/Roosters then we need to get that next man up mentality , who that man is i will leave to Fitz but we need more depth than shuffling the deck chairs . Plus shunting Hynes around does nothing for his development .

Frenzy.

Immortal
I have a feeling they will bring Trindall in and have Nicho at FB.
Tracey will be centre, Ronnie back.

Of course they will. I think he was only left out yesterday because they needed forwards more against those huge Worrier pigs.

Besides, apart from yesterday Fitz has maintained faith in Trindall and there will be a reason for that.

You also have to have a fullback who knows how to talk and organise the defence.

Frenzy.

Immortal
I'm not a big fan of chopping and changing 2/3 other positions to fill one that is vacant , too disruptive across the team , if we want to compete with the Panthers/Storm/Roosters then we need to get that next man up mentality , who that man is i will leave to Fitz but we need more depth than shuffling the deck chairs . Plus shunting Hynes around does nothing for his development .

Disagree. A game or two where he is comfortable can actually help. Give him a look at how the team is working from behind. Besides, playing him at fullback fits the next man up tenet if he's simply replace with a halfback.

Agree with not making multiple changes though.

Special K

Coach
They wanted to play Miller a few weeks back to give Will a rest but Will pushed back. If Miller is fit it’s the most logical choice.

Tracey to centre, Ronnie back. Ikuvalu still behind them as depth. Pretty decent

Ozzi_78

First Grade
They wanted to play Miller a few weeks back to give Will a rest but Will pushed back. If Miller is fit it’s the most logical choice.

Tracey to centre, Ronnie back. Ikuvalu still behind them as depth. Pretty decent
Love the attitude from Will. Could see it in his eye yesterday he knew he had done bad. Glad for him the boys got the W.

Frenzy.

Immortal

I think that was going to be from the bench though. Trindall 1/2, Hynes 1/1 and Miller bench is how I heard it was going to happen.

Why didn't Miller play this weekend? I think he was injured against Penrith but don't know what or how serious.

I think that was going to be from the bench though. Trindall 1/2, Hynes 1/1 and Miller bench is how I heard it was going to happen.

Why didn't Miller play this weekend? I think he was injured against Penrith but don't know what or how serious.
Shoulder injury I think.

I'm in the next man up. You don't mess up several positions to try to fix one.
Tracey in for Jesse. Lachie Miller in for Will.

But Fitz sees how they're going in training all week, hasn't made a single head-scratching WTF call yet so we can trust Coach to make the best call.