What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Psssttt....Roosters Fans

Moffo

Referee
Hi,

Come a bit closer

Yep thats right. I gots a secret to tell ye all. Don't tell anyone, but its something I've been hiding from you since June last year.

You ready for it? Got Latte in Hand to drown your sorrows???

Welll....

The truth is

Anasta blows!! You've done your money cold on him, you should've gone for Corey Hughes instead!

:lol:

r47110_123295.jpg

Mr Saab

Referee
They bought him to replace fittler, but the thing is Fittler and Anasta are so different in styles its not funny.
Fittler could handle finch and work off the few strengths Finch has....Anasta has NFI what to do with Finch.

[furrycat]

Coach
WOOF WOOF ANASTA IS POO ;-);-);-) LOL ;() HE AND FINCH CAN PUSH EACH OTHERS POO LOL ;() WOOF WOOF! ;-)

Steelers4eva

Juniors
I'd guess souths fans are quite happy at the moment that Uncle George missed out on him. Fancy offering him $400k. At $100k he is over priced. Souths should set thier sights on Wingy, he is playing without passion, motivation or heart at the roosters and looks like a bloke who needs a change of scenery or a challenge. Then again I'd look a bit lacklustre surrounded by most of the personality challenged moops they have at Bondi. He looks like he's missing Freddy and Ricko heaps.

Mr_Raditch

Juniors
That photo's gold, Braith looks so dense.

Roosters media training.

Training officer: "ok son, when the reporters ask your name this is what you'll say"

Anasta: "HUH?"

OVP

Coach
You're wrong Moff. In our first game i was happy with him ... two touches of the ball and two tries. He's on the same exercises Fittler is on when he did his groin. It took Freddy well over half a year to return to his best after that injury so im prepared to give Braith the same amount of slack. An injured Braith + Finch is better than just Finch ... ye gods its SOOO much better in fact :)

Watch him at the back end of the year, he'll be 100% then and i bet he's in good form. No way am i prepared to crucify him after a few games, especially when Stuart has given his lovechild 3 years and counting to prove himself. Un-f**king-believable.

roosters06

Juniors
Got to give him a little time to gel with the new setup, and he is overcoming a groin injury. Wait until the back end of the season, i think that's when we'll see the best of this new Roosters outfit

Balmain_Boy

No way am i prepared to crucify him after a few games, especially when Stuart has given his lovechild 3 years and counting to prove himself. Un-f**king-believable.

Yet you were willing to crucify Stuart 6 games after calling him a "damn fine coach"?

Steelers4eva

Juniors
roosters06 said:
Got to give him a little time to gel with the new setup, and he is overcoming a groin injury. Wait until the back end of the season, i think that's when we'll see the best of this new Roosters outfit

Is that you Finchy? Not gelling, Injury, wait till the end of the seaon. If your happy to wait until the end of the season, when its probably too late to make the 8, for your team to perform at its best then good luck. Personally if I forked out the cash they did to snare him I'd want him performing by 6 weeks into a comp.

roosters06

Juniors
Steelers4eva said:
Is that you Finchy? Not gelling, Injury, wait till the end of the seaon. If your happy to wait until the end of the season, when its probably too late to make the 8, for your team to perform at its best then good luck. Personally if I forked out the cash they did to snare him I'd want him performing by 6 weeks into a comp.

Don't worry. Once we get our halves set up right - we'll be back in business.

I'd like to see anyone play five eighth when they are still recovering from a groin injury. Give him time to overcome the injury properly, and then if he still doesnt perform - crucify him.

OVP

Coach
Balmain_Boy said:
Yet you were willing to crucify Stuart 6 games after calling him a "damn fine coach"?

Ah yes i forgot to reply to you in that other thread about this. If you had any sort of brain you would realise that his persistence with Finch is the ONLY reason why im questioning his coaching creditionals. He has given him 3 years, and yet after last year was prepared to punt him completely and yet still hasnt done it. He lacks guts, there is a young kid waiting in the wings for a shot and he hasnt even given him a decent go before dumping him, and yet gives that Finch hack 3 years. Not ONLY that, name one other coach in Rugby League HISTORY, who has replaced a PREMIERSHIP-WINNING halfback the following season ?

Listen here kiddie ... im quite offended by a little snot like you daring to question my support for my club. If i never wavered my support during the dark Ron Jones days, then i never will, not even now. But i still question certain players and coaches in my team, as im entitled to do. It doesnt mean im fickle as you, you little snot, called me the other day. IT means i love my club and want them to be successful.

OVP said:
Ah yes i forgot to reply to you in that other thread about this. If you had any sort of brain you would realise that his persistence with Finch is the ONLY reason why im questioning his coaching creditionals. He has given him 3 years, and yet after last year was prepared to punt him completely and yet still hasnt done it. He lacks guts, there is a young kid waiting in the wings for a shot and he hasnt even given him a decent go before dumping him, and yet gives that Finch hack 3 years. Not ONLY that, name one other coach in Rugby League HISTORY, who has replaced a PREMIERSHIP-WINNING halfback the following season ?

Listen here kiddie ... im quite offended by a little snot like you daring to question my support for my club. If i never wavered my support during the dark Ron Jones days, then i never will, not even now. But i still question certain players and coaches in my team, as im entitled to do. It doesnt mean im fickle as you, you little snot, called me the other day. IT means i love my club and want them to be successful.

If you can do better why don;t you apply to coach the side and or if you can play better than the players ring the club and get them to give you a trial.

what is it with nobodies they say they can do this and that and they know all but in reality they are nothing and know nothing - this goose ovp and his other foffers fit the bill. waste of space

Danish

Referee
Steelers4eva said:
I'd guess souths fans are quite happy at the moment that Uncle George missed out on him. Fancy offering him $400k. At $100k he is over priced. Souths should set thier sights on Wingy, he is playing without passion, motivation or heart at the roosters and looks like a bloke who needs a change of scenery or a challenge. Then again I'd look a bit lacklustre surrounded by most of the personality challenged moops they have at Bondi. He looks like he's missing Freddy and Ricko heaps.

Because they are doing great without him :lol: :lol: :lol:

QldRabbit

Juniors
OVP said:

OVP,

I tell you if Stuart persists with Finch, there is a strong possibility of losing Soward ( I believe he is off contract this year ) he'd look quite good in the Red and Green.

OVP

Coach
marshall stalin said:
If you can do better why don;t you apply to coach the side and or if you can play better than the players ring the club and get them to give you a trial.

what is it with nobodies they say they can do this and that and they know all but in reality they are nothing and know nothing - this goose ovp and his other foffers fit the bill. waste of space

Why do idiots always use the "if you can do better line" ? Listen here dillweed, im NOT being paid 200k a season to play rugby league, Finch IS. So therefore being part of public life as Finch is, he will cop flak on occasion, as does any League player. Are you really THAT simple ? No i couldnt do better anyway as I havent dedicated my life to playing rugby league, i write and design computer systems and do a bit of upholstery. So basically what you are saying is if i do a crappy job on a lounge suite for Brett Finch, he just has to sit there and cop it and cant do anything about it ? Life doesnt work that way, and i cant believe ANYONE is that stupid to use the "if you can do better" line :roll:

OVP said:

if you can produce credentials of your playing career- i.e number of nrl games and or coaching career in grade etc you may well have a right to comment. otherwise you don't