What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Puletua is back

SP

Bench
Frank Puletua as rejoined Penrith

From Foxsports

PROP Frank Puletua has left wooden spooners South Sydney and taken a pay cut to join his younger brother Tony at minor premiers Penrith.

The Panthers announced today the 25-year-old front-rower had signed a one-year deal with the club. "getting back a Penrith junior is like buying back a piece of the farm".
"He really wanted to return to us and has accepted a pay cut to do it," Richardson said.

The St Marys junior admitted today he had missed his mates and especially his 24-year-old brother, and New Zealand international Tony Puletua.

"My first year at Souths wasn't good because I was out for 16 weeks with injury and it's hard to fight your way back into the team after that sort of break,'' said Frank, distinguished by his bald head relative to Tony's shaggy mop.
" I had a much better year but I still wasn't happy.
"I'm feeling a lot more confident now and it will be good to be with some old mates and my brother again."

AAP

Latest posts