What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PVP Semi-Finals (2005) Dragons Vs Covells

gonzerelli

Juniors
*sighs*

I tried to rally the team together. But it seems the events surrounding a certain player transfer confirmed today shook our team up too much to recover from.

Well done to the Covells, your four essays were quality. Thanks to Wacko for getting his essay in.

And thanks in advance to the referee for taking the time and effort to mark these essays when it is clear our pre-season is over. (It will be an assurance one way or another to see how the marks go...)

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
gonzerelli said:
*sighs*

I tried to rally the team together. But it seems the events surrounding a certain player transfer confirmed today shook our team up too much to recover from.

Well done to the Covells, your four essays were quality. Thanks to Wacko for getting his essay in.

And thanks in advance to the referee for taking the time and effort to mark these essays when it is clear our pre-season is over. (It will be an assurance one way or another to see how the marks go...)

Well done to you as well
two people on ure team, id like to think you two can get some sort of compensation out of this, not that i can really suggest or think of anything though. bad luck on the result (or well done if you pull off a miracle) and good luck in the season

antonius

Coach
Scores

Dragons Scores
Gonzerelli
The Scoreboard at Kogarah
717 Words
Clever. I have to say that it did get a bit tiresome reading the passages over and over as I got to the end, but like I said a clever idea, and very imaginative.
Score 86.

Wakko
" Who Are You" , (Ooh Ooh, Ooh Ooh)
743 Words
A piece on the part that tribalism plays in our game. Well thought out and written.
Score 85

Dragons Total 171

Covells Scores

Sasquatch
Dorsimus Lattitimus
756 Words
This piece is wasted on me, I had no idea what the point of the article was, and if it was attempted humour it failed. I’ll give you a mark for going to the trouble of posting it.
Score 20 Minus word count penalty 2
Score 18

captain covell
the greatest coach who never lived
440 Words
Posted and edited after fulltime
Score 0

Horndog covell
Untitled
748 Words
Pice on Luke Covell. A lot of grammatical errors, made for difficult reading.
Score 60
However it appears that Horndog, and no5 Luke_Covell are one in the same
Score 0

BBSF
Luke Covell Stories
749 Words
Another Clovell rant. I assume an attempt at humour, unfortunately failed to raise a smile with me.
Score 70

No 5_Luke Covell
Once a fan. Always a fan?
706 Words
A true fan, what is he?
Score 85
see comments in Horndogs
score 0

*Note* The covells have edited their starting line up on the 23/11/05. No request to do this was received by myself, or to my knowledge the Dragons captain. Therefore I’m imposing a penalty of 20 points for this rule break. See rule below.
http://f7s.leagueunlimited.com/rules.asp

Teams
Ideally, a Forum Sevens team shall consist of five (5) participating players plus two (2) reserve players.

The team captain (or stand-in captain) must announce the team in the appropriate thread when the match kicks off.

The decision to change players during the match is at the discretion of the captain (or stand-in captain), but they must be selected from the team of seven players as announced in the match thread after kick off.

Covells Total 68

Result Dragons 171 Defeated Covells 68
MOTM Gonzerelli

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
no.5_luke covell said:
what?

im lost

Don't even try to weasel out of this one, it's obviously been proven. Just cop it on the chin and don't do it again.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Stand down dodge or you'll find yourself on the outer. Its in the hands of the referee and admin.

UndertakerMike said:
Harsh but fair, I suppose.
I thought Willow accepted the irregularities and allowed them for this game?

Having wrote that I can't find any reference to it so I might be wrong.

(I had a huge night Last night)
;-)
*Edit* that was for game one Here is the link

(did I mentioin I had a huge night Last night? :lol:)

Willow

Assistant Moderator
UndertakerMike said:
Harsh but fair, I suppose.

I thought Willow accepted the irregularities and allowed them for this game?
Don't know where you're getting you're info from - I'm not the ref.

I support the referee's decision 100% though.