What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Q&A Thread

thuganomics

Coach
Got this idea from a friend of mine, and the goal here is for someone to ask a simple question (not a trivia question, more like asking for someones opinion on that question) and to recive a simple answer. Whoever answers the question gets to ask the next question and it just keeps on going.

I'll start:

When do you think the next time we will see the Rock in a WWE ring?

Matt23

Staff member
Once his movie career begans to falter.

Who will defeat Trish for the womens title?
(Sticky the thread?)

Misanthrope

Staff member
Who will defeat Trish for the womens title?

I think Mickie James is the obvious choice. She's young, talented, and it leaves room for a good feud

MY QUESTION:
Ignoring the current 'favourites', which superstar do you think could be a breakaway success against all odds such as Batista?
(The favourites being guys like Lashley and Kennedy)

thuganomics

Coach
Matt23 said:
(Sticky the thread?)

Not just yet. A bit to many stickies up for my liking anyways. If any of the other mods want to make it one go ahead though,

CWBush said:
Ignoring the current 'favourites', which superstar do you think could be a breakaway success against all odds such as Batista?
(The favourites being guys like Lashley and Kennedy)

I thought Rob Conway has lots of potential. He was looking good in the ring in the matches I saw but it seems he is jobbing alot more as of late.

Will Bret Hart ever return to a WWE ring? and if so when?

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
thuganomics said:
Will Bret Hart ever return to a WWE ring? and if so when?

No, never. Too many issues with Vince to return (unfortunately).

If Brock Lesnar returned to WWE on Smackdown, what impact would it have on the success of the show?

Jono Russell

Bench
If Brock returned i think they would run him an angle with The Undertaker kind of like a Big man vs Big Man thing. He would get a few POPS how ever over all i think he wont make much of an impact. Brock will be used much like the Big show, mid carder or tag team at best.

Di you think we will ever see the Stables scene come bakc into wrestling. (EG:DX,NWO,Ministry,The Brood ect ect)

Mr Saab

Referee
somethingwithjohn said:
Do you think we will ever see the Stables scene come bakc into wrestling. (EG:DX,NWO,Ministry,The Brood ect ect)

yes, in time. Wrestling is all about cycles and i believe before this decade is out we will have a few stables.

with Stephanie McMahon now pregnant, do you think we will ever see her on TV again.

Vince being the sadistic bastard that he is will not have a storyline about HHH trying to kill the baby as its a mistake or some such.

Infantcide is one of the few taboo's vinnies got to go.

Wasnt that just ordinary, he must have known it totally sucked like a lot of other taboo's he touch's its like they do it cause they know it causes outrage.

thuganomics

Coach
Alright remember if you answer the question you ask another question to keep the thread going.

I'll ask the next question:

What do you think was the biggest moment in 2005 to either RAW or Smackdown.

Misanthrope

Staff member
In my opinion the biggest moment for Smackdown was the controversial angle in which Muhammed Hassan and his 'goons' choked Undertaker with piano wire and then carried out Daivari like a martyr.

For Raw it would be the return of Matt Hardy.

Do you think the 'Tough Enough' contest has potential? Or were the WWE correct in ending it?

thuganomics

Coach
Tough Enough didn't intrest me enough to be honest. The only guy in my opinion that came out good was Chris Nowinski. I think the WWE were correct in ending it.

With the Royal Rumble coming up, what is your favorite ever Royal Rumble Moment?

Mr Saab

Referee
correct in ending it. It was a money making thing, and it was "ok" but IMO the fans didnt take too well to the winners. They had early hype, but then it died down. Maven being a classic case. I prefer not to know where they came from (in making the big time) and knowing it was tough enough just doesnt do it for me. Much like Australian Idol and the singers who come from that.

Will HHH go through 2006 without the big title or is that just a pipedream?????

Matt23

Staff member
HHH will win it again at Wrestlemania
Will Lita turn on Edge or vice versa?

Raider_69

Post Whore
the martyr thing was indeed highly controvesial, one of the most well done thing the WWE has ever done IMO... it was certain to get some heat but i think it was tops

as for tough enough, ive always been against it, not a single wrestler from that series has made an impact, most of them lacked basic wrestling ability, stuff me and my mates could do in our living rooms back in the day... Scraping it was the right move, should never have even exsisted

Edge will turn on Lita eventually, hence making him a face, thats what im hoping for eventually.

Who was a bigger loss to the company, The Rock or Stone Cold?

thuganomics

Coach
Stone Cold in my opinion. But you could go either way, both were huge babyfaces.

With the Royal Rumble coming up, what is your favorite ever Royal Rumble Moment?

Misanthrope

Staff member
as for tough enough, ive always been against it, not a single wrestler from that series has made an impact, most of them lacked basic wrestling ability, stuff me and my mates could do in our living rooms back in the day... Scraping it was the right move, should never have even exsisted

Jonny Nitro? He didn't win it, but he's made an impact since appearing on it.

I want to say seeing Vince smash his knee last year, but I won't. It would probably just be the random appearances they do. Stuff like Drew Carey or Honky Tonk Man. Hell, even The Cat in 2004 was hilarious.

Would you resurrect the King of the Ring concept? Why or why not?

Raider_69

Post Whore
CWBush said:
Jonny Nitro? He didn't win it, but he's made an impact since appearing on it.

If thats the same nitro out of MNM ill pay him, but honesty even he has not made much of a name for himself

thuganomics

Coach
CWBush said:
Would you resurrect the King of the Ring concept? Why or why not?

Definitly. King of The Ring made stars like Brock Lesnar, Kurt Angle, Stone Cold and Triple H and they should bring it back.

What was the best match of 2004?