What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

QF 1 VS Parramatta

Someone2

Juniors
Someone on instagram called Taylan a hood rat, Taylan's gone and messaged him calling him a keyboard warrior and to say it to his face at the game. I don't disagree with Taylan's sentiments, but you have to be professional and ignore these kinds of comments. I don't think his heads in the right place atm
A total drop kick like his brother

Talks of the EFL EPL in the UK to cancel games this weekend. Would they don't here for the NRL?
Interesting feel here in the UK. Obviously this doesn’t come as a complete shock but she was a sign of continuity. New PM in place this week and she already looks lightweight. BIG recession coming. I would be surprised if the cancel the EPL; the country needs the distraction. Will definitely be a public holiday for the funeral.

Place is foooked; at least we have the RLWC to look forward to, and then hopefully the Panthers I. The Workd Club Challenge early next year!!

Interesting feel here in the UK. Obviously this doesn’t come as a complete shock but she was a sign of continuity. New PM in place this week and she already looks lightweight. BIG recession coming. I would be surprised if the cancel the EPL; the country needs the distraction. Will definitely be a public holiday for the funeral.

Place is foooked; at least we have the RLWC to look forward to, and then hopefully the Panthers I. The Workd Club Challenge early next year!!
Edit to this. Looks like Fridays games in the EPL will be cancelled.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Hopefully. He has deactivated his instagram, hopefully keeps it that way until the finals are over at the very least.

His instagram account is now de-activiated.

He needs to pull his head in. Sadly trolls will smell blood in the water, and go even harder.

Munky

Coach
What's the weather like in Penrith.

It rained a bit up the Mountain

Offloads killed us the last few games so a greasy ball will help a bit.

Munky

Coach
How can anyone start on spirits two hours before kick off?

I'd be rolling on the floor by half time.

I'm putting back the Philter XPAs pre kick off.

snickers007

Juniors

Not drinking until kick off time. And will only have 1-2. Just enough to sip on.

Fangs

Coach
Nice. I'm drinking Talisker Single Malt. Only 45.8% but it's got a nice Smokey flavour to it that I can't get enough of.

Beauty. If we win I'll crack out the Macallan 21. If its the grand final then I'll go the cognac. Love Remy Martin

Fangs

Coach

Just to get warmed up.

Coopers Green tonight. Thought he coopers xpa is great too.

Latest posts