What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

QLD 1 Roosters 1

Moffo

Referee
The Cock players just didn't do it for us tonight

:lol:

Id say Gould is looking at Cusack and Byrne for Origin 3 at this moment. In fact, I'd bet on it!

OVP

Coach
Moffo said:

take it easy mate

its all in good humour

Constant Rooster Bashing all in good fun is it ?

You're a total f**king disgrace and so is the complete genius who gave you moderator status.

f**k off and die.

supermario

Juniors
Parra_Eels said:
surely you can;t diss fitzgibbon - if every player played like him we'd ave won by 50

Not bagging fitzy, hell i'll even wrap hindmash and mason for playing strong games.

But where were stevens, ryan, kite, o'mealy, waterhouse in the 2nd half ??????

KFC

Juniors
Hey I Bleed Green how many Raiders played in tonights SOS?

Oh yeah none.

You follow a crap team.

How does that feel?

JCSwank

Juniors
Hey Supermario - you say Stevens and Waterhouse were two of those to go missing. They were't missing, just sitting on the bench twiddling their thumbs because Gould is such a goose. Even if he doesn't rate the blokes, common sense says that in one of the fastest games in history, it is essential to rotate your forwards. While they played great, Fitzy and Andrew Ryan needed a rest and were out on their feet by the end of the game.

Unfortunately for NSW, Gould thinks everything is about him. If only he would put the team first, we might have won it.

In saying that, Goulds performance last night showed that the coach should get to pick the team. Let him pick the players he wants, it was clear last night that if he doesn't like a player, he won't really use them. The Sharks and Panthers should feel dudded that they had to play last weekend without one of their better players, only to watch them hardly raise a sweat in origin.

Latest posts