What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Qld City v Country origin

siv

First Grade
After the huge success of a Broncos v Cowboys game

Why not have a full strength Brisbane City origin v QLD Country origin match

And move the Australia v NZ test post season

TheGoldenPoint

Juniors

Couldn't agree more. Through in the Titans early season form, too.

rwaite

Juniors

At the NRL level the schedule is too congested to justify it though it would be a cracker of a game.

At the Qld Cup level I'd like to see it's return and a rep match would be a good reward for those players

Absolutely!

I'd move the Indigenous game post season 2 weeks after the GF.

I would also move the Nines to a standalone Origin weekend once the next TV with those kick in and make room for an expanded World Club Series at the start of the season.

4 teams from each comp play 2 games over 2 weekends in both AUS and UK. Team who wins both their games with best for and against gets the World Club Series trophy.

World Club Series climaxes with the World Club Challenge between winners of both comps.

Stewbum

Juniors
At the NRL level the schedule is too congested to justify it though it would be a cracker of a game.

At the Qld Cup level I'd like to see it's return and a rep match would be a good reward for those players.

Agree. And you do not fix that which is not broken. Queensland is the superior rugby league State. It's not helping the southerners one bit. At Qld Cup level it should be Origin. Those who speak slower than most would love that almost as much as we all like smashing the Blues.