What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

QLD COACH CURSE!!!

Dr_Zoidberg

Juniors
Is it a coincidence that we are going badly during this time that Mick Hagan is coaching QLD, similar things have happened to the Broncos in the past. So does Hagan coaching QLD mess around the players and staff too much or are we just not aiming up.

Nuffy

Bench
I don't know if its a coach curse or a Sat night curse, have a look at it, every game we have played this year on Sat night at 7.30pm we have been beaten.

I also think our previously season we haven't played that time slot much but i seem to recall a ordinary record.

Iddylion

Juniors
Maybe we need to diversify our training schedule a bit more.. training days and nights. If we already are maybe the players all need to be hypnotised and told they can do it.. really they can ;)

Iddy

antonius

Coach
Look at the circumstances the team is in, Injuries (a zillion of them), 3 players in the origin game. I think that has more to do with our predicament than Hages being in sunny Queensland for a week, (mind you that doesn't help either.) I thought last year hit us hard, but it's nothing compared to this year, we will add Woolnough, Hall, and Witt to our already mile long list of unavailable players this week. We must have killed a thousand Chinamen to be on the recieving end of the luck we've had this year and last.

Iddylion

Juniors
You are right about the injury toll Antonius. Everytime someone asks me why the knights are going so poorly this year I start rattling off the injured first graders and they understand long before I run out of names.

Maybe the Karma is balancing out from when stole two unwinable grand finals?

Although I figured 2001 was the karma balancing out from when we lost the unloseable preliminary final in 2000...

Perhaps we should all start collecting horseshoes? Surely next year has got to be better injury-wise.

Latest posts