What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

QLD Losing Sook and Whinge thread 2014

redvscotty

First Grade
Expect a lot of whinging and sooking and 'Origin is dead' when they get toweled up over the next few weeks.

The hiding will be so bad the Broncos, Cowboys and Titans will all start to fall after origin and down down downnnnnn they go to the bottom of the ladder where the scab QLDers belong.

I wonder what the excuse will be this year?

'Sat up all week on Redbull and pingas while watching game of thrones and breaking bad marathons'?

Up the mighty NSW and down the rotten QLDers!

Hutty1986

Immortal
An excellent thread for some of the more arrogant qlderps to declare how qld winning this years series is already a foregone conclusion. Business as usual!

redvscotty

First Grade
Good to see the rednecks north of the Tweed are still as precious as the day Australia was conceived!

Tell me more about how Daylight savings ruins the curtains and confuses the cows!

TheVelourFog

First Grade
thread is already embarrassing, but could be worse
three games , three NSW halves combinations and three Queensland wins later

Abz

Juniors
Expect a lot of whinging and sooking and 'Origin is dead' when they get toweled up over the next few weeks.

The hiding will be so bad the Broncos, Cowboys and Titans will all start to fall after origin and down down downnnnnn they go to the bottom of the ladder where the scab QLDers belong.

'Sat up all week on Redbull and pingas while watching game of thrones and breaking bad marathons'?

This thread can only mean we're going to lose (NSW) ](*,)

Kiwi

First Grade

That sounds an awful lot like a certain states supporters south of QLD over the last 8 years.

Knightmare

Coach
Sky blue is a better colour than maroon. Maroon is boring. It's a bright, bold colour (red), mixed with a poo colour (brown). Why on Earth anybody thought a combination of the two would make a good primary colour for anything is beyond me...

Latest posts