What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Qld's Emerging Origin Squad Named

ByRd

First Grade
remind me of Parra's halves?????

Witt's a good player & will improve on & off the field since his left parra. your club is a joke

parra= revolving door

Booyah

Bench
freeridermx said:
Tom Learoyd im sure he was born in nsw ? anyone?

Yeah he was. Tamworth if I'm not mistaken, and played footy at Farrar Agricultural.

Does this not qualify as senior football? If so, how does this make him eligable for the Maroons?

Hunt is a god damn Kiwi.

It would be a disgrace to see him wear Maroon.

Oh Boo Hoo. I bet you'd change your opinion of him quick smart if he scored the winning try against us.

Matt M

Juniors
nqboy said:
Well, it's happened. Qld haved claimed Karmichael Hunt. There's a disconcerting duality about Wayne Bennett standing up for International Rugby League on the one hand and claiming Hunt on the other.

Bennett didn't choose for him, he chose Qld for himself. Anyway, I really think that Hunt could choose either way, he has been living here since he was 10 or something, and has played pretty much all of his football here. He can equally stake his claims for either country.

Magpie Nick

Juniors
he has been living here since he was 10

12. I think if you are Australian, New Zealand or from Great Britain you should have to play for that team but if your from Samoa and you play for NZ or something, you can still play for that emerging nation aswell.

rugged

Juniors
I read that Hunt has played footy in Qld since under 7s and that he has represented Qld since under 12s.

So what's the problem?

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Craig Hall??

I thought he played junior footy in Newcastle.

Oh well I guess we found out something we didnt know.

Out of all those players I reckon Tronc, Harrison, Payne are the dangers. They're gonna be something when they play Origin.

God-King Dean

Immortal
Kris_man said:
what's with all the anti-Frawley crap? has it to do with the fact he now plays for the Raiders?? he had a stellar 2004.

I have a question. Would you be saying that if he didn't sign with Raiders? [-(

Raider_69

Post Whore
Immortal said:
Kris_man said:
what's with all the anti-Frawley crap? has it to do with the fact he now plays for the Raiders?? he had a stellar 2004.

I have a question. Would you be saying that if he didn't sign with Raiders? [-(

weather he signs with canberra or not doesnt change the fact he was on fire in 04

Big Mick

Referee
I thought Frawley had a great middle season for the Bronco's, granted he is playing with a somewhat weakened backline at the Raiders compared to the bronco's backline, so we will see how he handles it.

Latest posts