What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

QRL all quiet on the frontier front ???

The Partisan

Just curious as to why the QRL doesn't run any short tours to our nearby Pacific nations who are playing our great game ?

NSW Country and the Affiliated States teams are doing their bit but we men in maroon seem to be left on the blocks.

We've done tours in the past to the Pacific, South Africa and WA from memory....plus the England Odyssey as well of course!

Happy to be enlightened if incorrect on this issue!

The Partisan

Had no reply to date ....so have sent a follow up email.

May very well be the case that Stewbum alludes to, however what's in it for NSW or the other states as well ?

The Partisan

Reply received Tuesday 11th ..saying they have sent my question onto the appropriate area ! Got a feeling they are trying to come up with a decent response !

Qld Rangers v Pacific Residents v NZ Residents makes for a nice little tournament !

Stewbum

Juniors
Reply received Tuesday 11th ..saying they have sent my question onto the appropriate area ! Got a feeling they are trying to come up with a decent response !

Qld Rangers v Pacific Residents v NZ Residents makes for a nice little tournament !
I'm sure they're happy to arrange something as long as it's on someone else's coin, and there's catering.

Latest posts