What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

QRL ISC GF - Forum Attendees roll call

The Partisan

Thought i'd set something up in case people were interested in a quick catch up pre / post game.

I'm still not 100% certain on my attendance as but will be able to confirm by tomorrow (Saturday) arvo.

XXXX Cap

Juniors
Poor planning having a baby around Grand Final time. They have birthdays every year.

Will be there to support Wynnum in the Colts and enjoy the Q Cup battle, probably hoping for a Burleigh win.

The Partisan

Well unless i have a late change i'm call it early and say I won't be able to get there tomorrow.

Happy to coordinate a post season analysis if enough people are interested ......( though short on spare weekends in October) ....otherwise a 2017 Preseason Preview is an option.

My tip : No allegiance to either club ( when are Brothers coming back ????) ......and not really fazed on who wins.....but think Burleigh can get up again. Bears by 7.

XXXX Cap

Juniors
It's a bit sad but I don't think I have ever gone to a Grand Final where I am less familiar with the players involved. Since the change to Sunday TV games, I have tended not to watch that many and most of the players from Redcliffe and Burleigh haven't been playing Queensland Cup for any great length of time.

No reason not to enjoy another great Grand Final Day though.

Stewbum

Juniors
I always hated this Saturday bullshit. It should be 3pm on a Sunday but I'll settle for Sunday. The change has drawn me out of retirement.

Latest posts