What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Qualifying Final - Panthers vs Rabbitohs: Saturday 11th September 7:50pm @Queensland Country Bank Stadium

NovoBunny94

Juniors
Yeah that was a big play, 3 on 1 overlap with one of the strongest finishers in the game, and then The Mob arrived.......
Not telling an Origin calibre 5/8 what to do it if he passed to burton and they went through the hands they might have scored. But kudos to Souths they played Uber well that game - I’m so impressed and proud of the boys. Our 2021 bogey team and we beat them.
UP THE RABBITOHS

Botany Rabbit

Juniors
Speaking of the press conference, I'd like to know who the arsehole in the NRL and the Referee's dept was that leaked Wayne's complaint to the opposition.

That person should be immediately fired. This was a private conversation held in confidence
It’s pretty poor! The NRL is a sham, a boys club. I am so glad Bennett spoke out, Cleary lit the fuse, Bennett grabbed the tnt and shoved it right up his ass.
Favouritism in the NRL? No, they are just and held in total credibility ffs! Yeo and Martin should both have 2 weeks for their crushers. They are on par with what keon got 2 weeks for.

let’s hope the NRL does the right thing for a change!

handyman2190

Bench
Listening to nrl 360 you could see Alexander squirming in his seat, good bloke top analist but, you could see he was shocked,he couldnt figure who went public about the chin,i couldnt stop laughing then they were trying to analize what went wrong with the riff and you know the gronk said, something ill never forget nor thought he would admit, he said you know sometimes the other side just play too well, souths defence was diabolical, they couldnt and werent allowed to play any better, i thought this summed it up,dont look for reasons why riff lost, souths just played the perfect game, even when koala tackled chin after he kicked,there was nothing in it it was a BS penalty.
Glory glory!!!!

Botany Rabbit

Juniors
Listening to nrl 360 you could see Alexander squirming in his seat, good bloke top analist but, you could see he was shocked,he couldnt figure who went public about the chin,i couldnt stop laughing then they were trying to analize what went wrong with the riff and you know the gronk said, something ill never forget nor thought he would admit, he said you know sometimes the other side just play too well, souths defence was diabolical, they couldnt and werent allowed to play any better, i thought this summed it up,dont look for reasons why riff lost, souths just played the perfect game, even when koala tackled chin after he kicked,there was nothing in it it was a BS penalty.
Glory glory!!!!
I was fuming at that call on keon. Lucky we fired up and hit hard in defence

Jim Rockford

Bench
Glory glory!!!!
Cronk said that? I'm surprised, he never gives us credit, it's always the other team played badly and not Souths played well.

I thought Fox post match was decent effort. Brandy has obvious links to Panthers but he remained professional and gave due credit.

It was a great game. Two good teams going at it for 80 minutes.

Souths have certainly learnt some lessons and played finals style footy. And let’s face it, this will be our 4th prelim in a row but we’re now in a box seat.

Bennett will have them primed. Reyno looks primed. The forwards look hungry and menacing. The backs bunkered down too and did some tough D last night. We weren’t backing down.

Young Blake was excellent. You can see what coach’s faith does. The innocence and resilience of youth too, to shrug off mistakes and play on.

Considering very few pundits gave Souths a chance, the week and now post match is dominated by coaches trash talk. Smart man Wayne. Fired up last night…showed his boys he won’t be fking bullied or toyed with.

Heads down lads. Destiny awaits.

callmack1

Staff member
Far out I feel great today!!!! Glorious day!!

Rabbitohs romp into the Preliminary Final with victory over Panthers: https://www.rabbitohs.com.au/news/2...preliminary-final-with-victory-over-panthers/

Press Conference - Qualifying Final: https://www.rabbitohs.com.au/news/2...ce-panthers-v-rabbitohs---finals-week-1-2021/

‘He’s the one who started mouthing off’ - Wayne, Ivan feud over ‘manipulating’ refs: https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...1/news-story/b3027fd8cc25325905adefede6cf9171

How Wayne used Latrell furore to ‘bottle’ Bunnies’ energy and ‘shoot the lights out of Penrith’: https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...l/news-story/1910df4bc7205f7b063358cf6383a5f2

BotanyBorn&Bred

Juniors
Cronk said that? I'm surprised, he never gives us credit, it's always the other team played badly and not Souths played well.
Mate, he's been going on all week about Clearasil and his kicking game, Souths no chance to win, even blowing him at half-time with a demonstration of the kick they scored a try from.

But in the end, he had to eat s#!+ because otherwise he'd lose the little shred of credibility he has. And he did it by putting the win all on Wayne.

He just can't get over Adam Reynolds fracturing his shoulder 😂😂😂

Latest posts