What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Qualifying Final - Panthers vs Rabbitohs: Saturday 11th September 7:50pm @Queensland Country Bank Stadium

NovoBunny94

Juniors
No offence guys - not taking anything away from our season - we have had a great one.
But I think the writing is on the wall.. even the officials will want Penrith to win. I think we will be hard done by in this match. We will definitely not get the rub of the green. If we do I doubt we will get it in the next game. I think everyone wants a Penrith V Storm Gf because it happened last year and they are the two best teams in the Comp at the moment. Cleary Jr vs Hughes. I believe that will be the theme🥲
An agenda on the cards
Not to say we can’t throw a spanner in the works though 🔧

Rabbits20

Immortal
I’ll do my usual big preview come Saturday and I’ll make sure I put some extra oomph into it come Saturday. As the week goes on though let’s just enjoy it for the time of year that it is. The boys have worked so hard to get to this point and now it all comes down to these next few weeks. I wish I could see the boys play live but it’s not to be this year so I’ll have to shout into the TV at home.

I am feeling nervous but excited for Saturday. We aren’t expected to get anywhere now without Trell but I believe in the boys and we have Wayne as well. When out and about this week wear the Souths colours proudly I know I will be. Glory Glory The Pride of The League in the top 4 again.

And finally please I pray can we not have Atkins!

Jim Rockford

Bench

callmack1

Staff member
Rabbitohs Team List for the Qualifying Final: https://www.rabbitohs.com.au/news/2021/09/07/rabbitohs-team-list-for-the-qualifying-final/

Very strong team for this opening Finals match! Happy with it, probably the best possible side we could currently name to give us a chance of beating Penrith. Basically named as expected with the only surprise for me being Su'A to start ahead of Arrow.

Strong line up, one that I genuinely believe is capable of beating the Panthers!! Bring on Saturday night!!

BotanyBorn&Bred

Juniors
Rabbitohs Team List for the Qualifying Final: https://www.rabbitohs.com.au/news/2021/09/07/rabbitohs-team-list-for-the-qualifying-final/

Very strong team for this opening Finals match! Happy with it, probably the best possible side we could currently name to give us a chance of beating Penrith. Basically named as expected with the only surprise for me being Su'A to start ahead of Arrow.

Strong line up, one that I genuinely believe is capable of beating the Panthers!! Bring on Saturday night!!
Hopefully the reason for Sua starting is that Wayne has given him a specific job - break Cleary's ribs, chin, verterbrae, or all of his bones