What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Qualifying Final - Panthers vs Rabbitohs: Saturday 11th September 7:50pm @Queensland Country Bank Stadium

Penrith have everything to lose here.

a billion wins in a row
Redemption tale for last year
Wunderchin Cleary
Stacked team
Glory kids doing it for the riff.
Blah blah blah.

A win over Souths is a March to a prelim and gf appearance.

If Bennett isn’t using the psychology of this on our boys - overtly or subtly- then I’ll eat my hat.

murraymob

Coach
Have all of you read the BS that chins father has spoken to the nrl about our supposed ambush on his son? That we will try to illegally take him out? This reeks big time,they already stand and obstruct anyone trying to get to him now they are trying to manipulate the refs,what a joke, this is an obstruction of justice,corruption. How much more of a leg up do they want? We may as well not turn up!! If i was bennet id put a complaint in to the nrl, and use this as motivation for the players, i hope we make them pay!! I wish i could land my considerable girth on a couple of them!!
You are aware you lot have already had a meeting with the refs and nrl .i don’t see you complaining about that .instead of trying to injure a opposition player to win why not back the teams skills. these skills are good enough well and truly to win the comp by itself

Rabbits20

Immortal
Bennett says it happened last time the Rabbitohs met the Panthers & occurred 3 times in the 2nd half without penalty. Bennett said that he has heard the Panthers train & practice this blocking tactic but he expects the Panthers to be penalised accordingly if & when it occurs again.

Bennett said that the Panthers run blocks & they run them on a consistent basis & asked that both teams be officiated fairly.

From Rabbitohs Radio…

Rabbits20

Immortal
You are aware you lot have already had a meeting with the refs and nrl .i don’t see you complaining about that .instead of trying to injure a opposition player to win why not back the teams skills. these skills are good enough well and truly to win the comp by itself
Please mate if you were on the end of that caning last time you’d be seething an 11-2 penalty count and other 50/50 calls against us not even the Storm beat you with all that happening.

Funny how Ivan fails to mention how Kikau took Reyno late and high last time we played.

Also your blocking tactic is disgraceful and foul play and needed exposing.

murraymob

Coach
Please mate if you were on the end of that caning last time you’d be seething an 11-2 penalty count and other 50/50 calls against us not even the Storm beat you with all that happening.

Funny how Ivan fails to mention how Kikau took Reyno late and high last time we played.

Also your blocking tactic is disgraceful and foul play and needed exposing.
Here is a tip score more points than us and the ref has no say .if your guys worry about anything other than that they will be off there games.As I said you have the talent .A half with a kicking game equal if not better than Cleary focus on that

Rabbits20

Immortal
Here is a tip score more points than us and the ref has no say .if your guys worry about anything other than that they will be off there games.As I said you have the talent .A half with a kicking game equal if not better than Cleary focus on that
Lol you’re funny trying to deflect now it was disgraceful last time we could’ve won with a fair go from the ref and you know it. Ivan coming out with this protect my son talk is as he’s fearful you don’t have your boy Atkins for this one.

handyman2190

Bench
We have had a meeting about the riffs unlawful blocks which they consistently do and get away with, the Riff have had a intimidation meeting about potential illegalities,not actual nor attempted before,there is a big difference,your mob trying to influence and intimidate the refs and influence the outcome of something that hasnt occured,and noone gets away with anyway, What a bunch of bloody sooks, pot calling the kettle black, or do your mob enjoy winning with illegalities and not fair play, id say typical clearys a D__wadd anyway

Jim Rockford

Bench
Lol you’re funny trying to deflect now it was disgraceful last time we could’ve won with a fair go from the ref and you know it. Ivan coming out with this protect my son talk is as he’s fearful you don’t have your boy Atkins for this one.
Mate, you have to at least give him credit for acknowledging that Reynos kicking game is equal to or better than Clearys. I guarantee that no other Riff fan would be prepared to say that.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Lets start getting some chants going:

THERE IS ONLY ONE SOUTH SYDNEY

ONE SOUTH SYDNEY

WALKING ALONG SINGING A SONG SINGING GLORY GLORY GLORY ALL THE WAY!

RRRAAABBBBBIIITTTOOOHHHHSSSSS

RRRRAAAAABBBBIIITTTOOOHHSSSS

RRRAAAABBBBIIITTTTOOOOHHHHHSSSSS

SOUTH SYDNEY CLAP CLAP CLAP

BotanyBorn&Bred

Juniors

Nealo 12

Bench
But you did and you do Dimmy . Whittle fibber, people starting to realise how not so bright you are 😂