What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Qualifying Final - Panthers vs Rabbitohs: Saturday 11th September 7:50pm @Queensland Country Bank Stadium

Smug Panther

First Grade
Don't forget, for all their so-called dominance this year they still only finished with 1 more win than us and if we had had a fair ref last time we played then we would have finished with 1 win more than them. They are ripe for the picking and all their smugness won't be enough to get them home this time. Glory,Glory!!!
Haha your side are grubs and got accordingly penalised

Rabbits20

Immortal
Mate, these smug Riff Raff interlopers are getting me plenty fired up! Time to start dishing out some Humble Pie to shut them up.
From the Western Weekender
Peter Lang
@PeterVLang
TEAM NEWS UPDATE: The early rumours appear true and Panthers prop Moses Leota is in doubt for tonight’s game against the Rabbitohs after suffering a leg injury during training yesterday. More to come.

This helps

callmack1

Staff member

Rabbits20

Immortal
Just over 3 hours til kick off all LU Rabbitohs on your feet at 7:49 tonight Glory Glory South Sydney Marches On!

I am ready for the neighbours to hear me in the next suburb! Lets give it all we have even from home!

Rabbits20

Immortal
Looking at the Penrith forum they reckon if they keep Cody quiet for a period we have nothing and will implode.

Lets show em a few surprises I say.....