What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Quarter Finals

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Saturday 12.00 AM: Uraguay V France

Saturday 4.00 AM: Brazil V Belgium

Sunday 12.00 AM: England V Sweden

Sunday 4.00 AM: Russia V Croatia

Tommy Smith

Referee
Cmon Belgium. f**k Neymar off.

If England win I'm not sure who I'd rather face. We'd outclass Russia but they'd have huge home momentum; where as technically the Croatians are probably better than us.

Russia do have the feel of South Korea 2002 about them.

Also I predict Uruguay to win. Very hard to break down with loads of class up front.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I agree about the Russians, only picked them due to their home ground advantage, its got them this far

some11

Referee
Mbappe just joined Neymar on the shortlist for weakest dive of the tournament.

France are up 2-0 and he still pulls that shit - pathetic.

shiznit

Coach
Wow... France, Belgium, Russia, Croatia, England & Sweden left.

I don’t know how happy Fifa will be about Germany, Brazil & Argentina not being in contention but I quite like it TBH...

Haffa

Mbappe just joined Neymar on the shortlist for weakest dive of the tournament.

France are up 2-0 and he still pulls that shit - pathetic.
I didn’t have an issue with it. Was amusing watching Suarez remonstrate with him.

JJ

Immortal
Pretty good chance of a new winner, I'd like that TBH even though England have had a long drought

England and France will be stronger next time, hoping Belgium and Croatia make the final

T-Boon

Coach
When did Brazil start playing like a European team? They are just as boring as England now. They use to play that one touch tiki tak or whatever it was. That was one of the few things to get really excited about with the world cup.

shiznit

Coach
When did Brazil start playing like a European team? They are just as boring as England now. They use to play that one touch tiki tak or whatever it was. That was one of the few things to get really excited about with the world cup.
Er... Tiki-Taka is a European style isn’t it??

Latest posts