What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Queens Park Rangers

Jason Maher

Immortal
The good old Canaries are going back up too. Hopefully Forest complete the trio (got good mates who support both these teams, so I have a bit of a soft spot for both of them). And to top it all off, Leeds missed out and will get to entertain their fellow scum from Millwall and West Ham next season.

By the by, I know everyone hates United, but Leeds would have to go close to matching them in the universally hated stakes. Pretty much the only thing United and Liverpool fans would ever agree on for one.

Anyway, congrats to QPR. Glad they didn't get docked points, that would have been cruel on their long-suffering fans (as opposed to lol-worthy when it happened to Leedscum). Looks like your prediction on them making the CL before Citeh won't come to fruition though TT, no thanks to Tottenham.

I should also mention you could clearly hear the QPR fans singing about "Chelsea Scum" last night. Made me smile. :)

Last edited:

Flapper

First Grade
Now we just need the real hoops to get promoted too ;-)

I was a bit surprised to see QPR not get docked any points, but they've been the form team all year so good luck to them. I just hope we join them.

Mong

Post Whore
He's one of the few I bother to follow on twitter, for obvious reasons..

He's good value, had been quiet for a while, haven't checked it since the play off final though, assuming he's not referring to QPR folk as muppets this year :)