What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Queensland Dolphins

MugaB

Coach
It’s almost like your trying to derail the thread with this comment?
Fk me, repeat much... must think its funny to act like a tard... theres real parra fans who live that shit every day... wery wery badman pr

Perth Red

Post Whore
What are you doing man? Seriously?
It's servers no purpose to try and find fault in the Dolphins brand.
What's the point?
Undermine a Rugby league brand?
It's hard to argue against you being an AFL troll at this point.
No geographical name is sht, jerseys sht. Imo.
great moniker, great colours and logos great.
Strangely it’s ok to not like or dislike everything lol

Perth Red

Post Whore
Fk me, repeat much... must think its funny to act like a tard... theres real parra fans who live that shit every day... wery wery badman pr
It’s almost like your trying to derail the thread with this comment?

Moreton Bay Dolphins would be a winner.
Agreed. Dolphins swim in Moreton Bay, which is a popular weekend destination for people from all over SEQ. Using the name "Moreton Bay" will make the club more attractive to sponsors from the bayside suburbs of Brisbane and Redlands. North Stradbroke Island has nice resorts that would benefit from running advertisement breaks on TV during Dolphins' games. They could even get a Dolphins player to star in the advertisement.

Jason Maher

Immortal
I don't buy for a second that calling the club Redcliffe would limit their appeal to the Peninsula. That isn't true of any of the clubs named after localities within Sydney.

MugaB

Coach
I don't buy for a second that calling the club Redcliffe would limit their appeal to the Peninsula. That isn't true of any of the clubs named after localities within Sydney.
Manly.... nuff said

Thank you, thank you, im here all week,

T-Boon

Coach
South Queensland Dolphins is the way to go.
the only other option is Brisbane Dolphins.
Both are good because they have disregard for the Broncos and for other reasons.

Perth Red

Post Whore
South Queensland Dolphins is the way to go.
the only other option is Brisbane Dolphins.
Both are good because they have disregard for the Broncos and for other reasons.
Given they’re unlikely to attract much support from south brisbane unless they change their strategy to play all games at Suncorp they should have gone with north brisbane or Moreton bay Imo.

MugaB

Coach
Given they’re unlikely to attract much support from south brisbane unless they change their strategy to play all games at Suncorp they should have gone with north brisbane or Moreton bay Imo.
What's South Brisbane got to do with it?
You are confusing South Qld with south brisbane