What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Queensland team for this year

coldhardbitch

Juniors
According to the press, Aiden Guerra will replace the injured Thaiday in the only change to the team that won game 3 last year.

DeeJ

Bench
Guerra is a great choice, although Taylor has been pretty good this year, his work rate has improved immensely.

coldhardbitch

Juniors
Well Guerra will replace Thaiday, but reports suggest Qld may dump Papalli and select Lillyman. However I can't see Mal dumping Papalli. Mal will be loyal to last year's team

andrew057

First Grade
Well the media were saying that he needed to perform today to keep it.

16 runs, 121 metres, 17 tackles and 3 offloads.

wiputi82

Juniors
Gillett, Te'o, Thaiday, Papalii, Guerra, Parker. There is a shitload of attacking potential in that back row running off Thurston and Cronk. The lack of props is a worry but with the speed of the game now they should be ok. A lot of those guys aren't afraid to mix it up in the middle.

NSW will need a perfect kicking game and completion rate because QLD have strike power all over the park.

THE CHAMP

First Grade
Brenton Lawrence, get him in there! I hate Manly but rate the shit out of this guy.

Also wish another winger/fullback would stand up so we could give Boyd the arse

Just remember boyd will get paid to play these games.

Pierced Soul

First Grade
Just remember boyd will get paid to play these games.

:lol:

also regarding Teo, he hasnt signed a contract to keep playing league for next year, the rumors are he's going to french rugby, they may not see him as important to the team as folau was.

Pierced Soul

First Grade
Could very well be the reason he hasn't finalised or made public his deal for next year.

well thats the speculation why he isnt doing it. if he does he risks getting dropped and missing out on x amount of money. i dont think he'll stay in the NRL unless the rugby deal falls through, i hope he isnt picked

Snoochies

First Grade
McGuire would surely be knocking on the door for a call up. He's been one of the most consistant props all season whilst Papali had one decent game on the weekend.

Grail

Juniors
As a NSW fan, I hope that they don't - but Boyd should be dropped and replaced with Milford. It'd be a great opportunity to blood a player who will play 20+ games for QLD in the future, and in this team he'd be well protected and introduced in safety. Kid is a gun, whereas Boyd is disinterested, lazy and just playing terrible.

Milford has proved his mettle by still being fantastic in badly beaten sides, whilst Boyd is part of the problem at the Knights. If Origin is about attitude, then Milford proves his is far superior to Boyd in every way.

Again, as a NSW fan I hope that they don't, but I reckon they should.

lockyno1

Post Whore
As a NSW fan, I hope that they don't - but Boyd should be dropped and replaced with Milford. It'd be a great opportunity to blood a player who will play 20+ games for QLD in the future, and in this team he'd be well protected and introduced in safety. Kid is a gun, whereas Boyd is disinterested, lazy and just playing terrible.

Milford has proved his mettle by still being fantastic in badly beaten sides, whilst Boyd is part of the problem at the Knights. If Origin is about attitude, then Milford proves his is far superior to Boyd in every way.

Again, as a NSW fan I hope that they don't, but I reckon they should.

Glad you are NOT a selector...Milford on the wing....in and Origin match, in a position he has never played lol....seriously! That has to be one of the most brain dead ideas I have seen. Boyd plays well for qld, has played win before and has a good combination with Inglis. Milford is just as likely to let in 3 tries than score 3 tries!

Latest posts