What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Queensland team for this year

Kiwi

First Grade
My side would be

1 - Slater
2 - Vidot
3 - Inglis
4 - Tate
5 - Boy"d??? who else do we have?
6 - Thurston
7 - DCE
8 - Scott
9 - Smith
10 - Myles
11 - Gillett
12 - Guerra
13 - Parker

14 - McGuire
15 - Milford
16 - Lillyman
17 - Teo

However it won't be close, it'll rinse and repeat with Thaiday the only change due to injury.

DeeJ

Bench
:lol:

also regarding Teo, he hasnt signed a contract to keep playing league for next year, the rumors are he's going to french rugby, they may not see him as important to the team as folau was.

He is easily replaceable and shouldn't be in the team anyway.

DeeJ

Bench
Man that's a pretty small team, they should do the job though, but I'd like to see more size but there's no one really pushing anyone else out of a winning side.

andrew057

First Grade
My side would be

1 - Slater
2 - Vidot
3 - Inglis
4 - Tate
5 - Boy"d??? who else do we have?
6 - Thurston
7 - DCE
8 - Scott
9 - Smith
10 - Myles
11 - Gillett
12 - Guerra
13 - Parker

14 - McGuire
15 - Milford
16 - Lillyman
17 - Teo

However it won't be close, it'll rinse and repeat with Thaiday the only change due to injury.

:crazy::crazy::crazy:

Dazzat

First Grade
There just aren't any front rowers other than Scott putting up their hand to justify selection - although Maguire may have gone close. The team should do the trick again - just through combinations alone. Can't see them being beat again.

Latest posts