What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Queenslanders Tipping Comp

Stewbum

Juniors
But for poker machines, the Sydney Broncos would have been toughing it out with Redcliffe and Wynnum each week. 50,000 would have marched to reinstate Brothers and Valleys when they fell. If you remember the good ol' days and sport one maroon eye and the other white, join the Queenslanders Tipping Comp.

Tipping weekly on:

Queensland only NRL games.
State of Origin and other rep games.
The Mighty Queensland Cup, and
Maybe even the Statewide U20s if I can be bothered.

Prizes. Who knows?
Fees, who knows?
Rules, I'll make them up if we get 20 starters.

Post here to join. Ex-pats welcome. New Queenslanders welcome. Southerners sod off.

Stewbum

Juniors
But for poker machines, the Sydney Broncos would have been toughing it out with Redcliffe and Wynnum each week. 50,000 would have marched to reinstate Brothers and Valleys when they fell. If you remember the good ol' days and sport one maroon eye and the other white, join the Queenslanders Tipping Comp.

Tipping weekly on:

Queensland only NRL games.
State of Origin and other rep games.
The Mighty Queensland Cup, and
Maybe even the Statewide U20s if I can be bothered.

Prizes. Who knows?
Fees, who knows?
Rules, I'll make them up if we get 20 starters.

Post here to join. Ex-pats welcome. New Queenslanders welcome. Southerners sod off.
2023 anyone?