What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question about training

eel01s

Bench
Can anyone tell me when and where the Eels are training this week? I thought my kids (seeing it is school holidays) would enjoy watching how the players prepare for a game.

Kornstar

Coach
Can anyone tell me when and where the Eels are training this week? I thought my kids (seeing it is school holidays) would enjoy watching how the players prepare for a game.

Pay the money to go to Melbourne, watch how a real coach prepares his team, your kids would learn much more down there!

Delboy

First Grade
You can usually catch them either at the oval behind the stadium or at Richie Benaud Oval, generally 10-12 ish is when they are there

born an eel

Bench
I think they do it in the lane outside the football offices, it doesn't require much room to practice one out hit ups.

Gronk

Staff member
That lone guy on the oval practising playing the ball will be Tim Mannah.

natheel

Coach
82e6f9a081dd11e180d51231380fcd7e_7.jpg

they at least practice beyblade with Hindys kids

Parra09

Juniors
Rumour starting to do the rounds that a couple of them were practicing their right jabs at training the other day...... anyone else heard it ?

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
"Question about training"

There's no one around to answer such a question!
It's been like this since early pre-season 2011.