What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question on Peter V'landys

PVL ...good for RL or not?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheRam

Coach
Just wondering has V'Landys got an email address that I can write to him? I want to get his attention about stadiums.
But I don't know where to write that he will read it. Has anyone got an idea? I mean he always is referring to the hate emails he keeps getting so I guess there is an email address that he reads from the fans who write to him, right?

Anyway, I much appreciate anyone's help on this. Thank you.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Nothing to do with him. A team that cannot tackle and cannot hold the ball up against a team whose passes are sticking. There have been hidings of this magnitude for many many years, even before Vlandys was born.

theres been 28 games so far this year where a team has scored 40 or more. In 2019 it was 9 by end of round 15! The stats dont lie, the rule changes have led to massively more blow out score lines so far.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Last night was a flogging in any era, and rightly so.

like I said though, it’s not a one off freak event, this season it has become monotanously familiar. 29 games so far with a team scoring 40 or more, 300% up on 2019!

# of games with a team scoring 40 or more by end of round 15
2017 9 games
2018 10 games
2019 9 games

2021 29 games!!!!

Last edited:
The game looks like an amateur snoozefest. Some of the tries that teams score look like park football. No disrespect but it's not a great on field product. I haven't watched union since the world cup but might see how that is come internationals.

Also as to origin, I wonder when vlandys will come to say if the next game is a blow out too. Queensland have poor roster management?
Queensland has a shit coach that makes Walters look like Bennett.

Just wondering has V'Landys got an email address that I can write to him? I want to get his attention about stadiums.
But I don't know where to write that he will read it. Has anyone got an idea? I mean he always is referring to the hate emails he keeps getting so I guess there is an email address that he reads from the fans who write to him, right?

Anyway, I much appreciate anyone's help on this. Thank you.
The hate mail comes from his mum.

like I said though, it’s not a one off freak event, this season it has become monotanously familiar. 28 games so far with a team scoring 40 or more, 300% up on 2019!

# of games with a team scoring 40 or more by end of round 15
2017 9 games
2018 10 games
2019 9 games

2021 28 games!!!! (Two still to play)
There was a 40 nil grand final back in the day.

Refs are no longer being allowed to manufacture close games. It's f**king great
For years they would penalise the shit out of the team that was starting to rack up a cricket score so that the other mob could compete. It was like watching professional wrestling, except there was actual wrestling.

I don't mind the floggings. The game has more integrity now that it's no managed by the refs to keep the scoreline close.

Latest posts