What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question on Peter V'landys

PVL ...good for RL or not?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Perth Red

Post Whore
Sheesh, no one is saying the occasional blow out hasn’t happened before. What we have seen this year is THREE times as many 40 plus games compared to pre rule changes so far. If you like blow outs then you’ll be loving Vlandys ball. Looking at crowds and audiences you might be in a minority though.

Smug Panther

First Grade
Sheesh, no one is saying the occasional blow out hasn’t happened before. What we have seen this year is THREE times as many 40 plus games compared to pre rule changes so far. If you like blow outs then you’ll be loving Vlandys ball. Looking at crowds and audiences you might be in a minority though.
Better than refs deciding games. Go watch WWE if you're after manufactured results

t-ba

Post Whore
V'landys is asshole. Why t-ba hate?

tumblr_peu2if34DU1rec5p4o1_540.gifv

franklin2323

Immortal
Is that what everyone’s switching off nrl to watch? With the current sinbin and restart lotto, games are being more influenced than ever before.

Ratings aren't down though. More people are streaming those figures you get maybe once a month

Point me to a sport right now that isn't struggling to be as competitive as previous years right now.

That is the fallout from Covid right there

super_coach

First Grade
The product is rubbish because there are basically one contest a week and seven blow outs. The NRL don’t give a stuff what the fan thinks, they have invented a hybrid game and we are stuck with it. The only thing you can do is get on social media or drop them a email and tell them the games rubbish

colly

Juniors
The product is rubbish because there are basically one contest a week and seven blow outs. The NRL don’t give a stuff what the fan thinks, they have invented a hybrid game and we are stuck with it. The only thing you can do is get on social media or drop them a email and tell them the games rubbish
Please supply seven blowout game scores for r16- asking for a mate, Not for gambling purposes, really it's not.
Or is it it will be a blow out but don't know who?

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Just wondering has V'Landys got an email address that I can write to him? I want to get his attention about stadiums.
But I don't know where to write that he will read it. Has anyone got an idea? I mean he always is referring to the hate emails he keeps getting so I guess there is an email address that he reads from the fans who write to him, right?

Anyway, I much appreciate anyone's help on this. Thank you.
Probably not on stormfront or grindr so you'll have to expand on your usual haunts.

THE CHAMP

First Grade
Dear Peter

You should read this or at least one of your staff should.
Anyway I just want to let you know that I’m not watching as much footy as I used to