What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question......Please Help

tHe_MaC

Juniors
Hello there,

I have once again begun reading Beleagured by Chris Mirams. It's about my 25th time reading it. It's a great book. But can make you very frustrated aswell.

I am just wondering if anyone knows who else was interested in the Innaugral CEO and Coaching jobs during the time.
Was there anyone else up for the running other than Monie and Robson?

I am hugely interested by this, I love reading about anything from when they were announced to 1996.
So if anyone has any magazines i.e Big League or anything on there hands they no longer want or need I would really like them. Or if you know of anywhere where I could get some.

Cheers.

ozbash

Referee
Hello there
hello the mac,
graham norton was one person who put his hand up for the warriors coaching job if i remember rightly..

have a look on trademe, type in either league or warriors in the search box thingy and feast your eyes on the goodies.. :D
i have picked up a lot of gear over the years from that site, heaps of books,mags.

where do you live ?

tHe_MaC

Juniors
I'm stuck in the shit hole rugby union strong hold that is Invercargill.
I've looked around on trademe for a while now but have never quite found what I'm looking for.

Iafeta

Referee
Did Endacott try for the top job as well or was he looking for a support role whilst with the Kiwis?

Latest posts