What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Quick thought....

Chipmunk

Coach
Knights were average, we were worse. Hayne was quiet. Basically unless Hayne is on fire (which you cant expect everyweek) we will be easy pickings for most teams.

All theses articles on the papers that we were now full of confidence after beating Manly last week are an absolute crock of S%^t

We need to hope that the Sharks have a major mental let down after their win over the Dragons to be a show.....

Pretty ordinary football side is all I can offer....

Confidence is one thing, actually executing is another thing entirely. I never believe any of those 'we have confidence' articles because confidence doesn't win games.

I gave up. It has been typical of us the last couple of years - no game plan, no energy, stand back and hope Hayne does something, no patience.

Same ***t, different season.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Confidence is one thing, actually executing is another thing entirely. I never believe any of those 'we have confidence' articles because confidence doesn't win games.

I gave up. It has been typical of us the last couple of years - no game plan, no energy, stand back and hope Hayne does something, no patience.

we are re-building from the ground up, 2nd year into a 5 year plan

we will be great in 2015

cant wait

Djay

Juniors
Losing is accepted at Parramatta, it's all in the culture.

I remember watching the Storm vs Knights a few weeks back and the Knights ran in a couple of tries at the end off memory. Cameron Smith went off as if they had lost the game. It's almost as if there scared to lose and that was only there captain telling them off, not their coach. Who's Parra scared of?.... No one.

Agent Mulder

Bench
And yet we have gone backwards since last year? Still part of the plan?

I always agree with alot of what you say and i do again, This team is shit, If Hayne doesn't do anything then we are f**ked.

Sandow and Roberts are too hot and cold, And if the forward pack doesn't move forward then they can't do anything anyway.

Morgan and the Tonga brothers haven't done a f**king thing so far, I have no idea last year people were rating Ryan Morgan, He offers nothing and goes missing.

The only few i have seen do anything is Matuita and Mannah.

Don't even get me started on Keating.

Chipmunk

Coach

Its 13 players playing their own game from what I can make out.....

We play like a disorganised disinterested rabble

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
Losing is accepted at Parramatta, it's all in the culture.

I remember watching the Storm vs Knights a few weeks back and the Knights ran in a couple of tries at the end off memory. Cameron Smith went off as if they had lost the game. It's almost as if there scared to lose and that was only there captain telling them off, not their coach. Who's Parra scared of?.... No one.

Exactly, there are only a few players on the market who have that "possible" type of leadership skills we lack and desperate require.. FORAN & SBW.
We need to get Foran on a 3 or 4 or 5 year contract and SBW on a 1 year contract for starters.

Parra Pride

Coach
Exactly, there are only a few players on the market who have that "possible" type of leadership skills we lack and desperate require.. FORAN & SBW.
We need to get Foran on a 3 or 4 or 5 year contract and SBW on a 1 year contract for starters.

Foran resigned with Manly, and as I said in the other thread, $BW can go get f**ked.

#Lasalo>$BW

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Leadershp skills in SBW??? :lol: I'm sure the Dogs would agree with you :crazy:

Disorganised and disinterested - two words that sum us up right now.

Teams like the Cheats (Storm), Broncos etc bring in young and unknown players (for us I am talking about Blair, Sio, Morgan)..........those players know the 'system' and know thier role in the game plan. Those sides have the disipline but they are organised.

The coach is responsible for our current rable. What do they do at training all week?

Djay

Juniors
Where is the official notice/confirmation that Foran resigned with Manly?

Let's be realistic here, Foran isn't coming and either is SBW. What we need is someone like T-Rex and JWH. Forwards who bend the line. Even then that won't save us, we need to stop accepting second best and instill some sort of winning ways. High hopes though at this rate.

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
Leadershp skills in SBW??? :lol: I'm sure the Dogs would agree with you :crazy:

He has a lot to offer and a lot to prove. There is more than enough evidence SBW has matured and has leadership skills. He doesn't have to be captain to be a forward leader.
Anyway, there appeared to be many extenuating issues surrounding the Dogs which caused SBW to leave the dogs.
From what I heard it wasn't just about money.
Look forward to hearing SBW coming out one day clearing the air of what really happened back then.
I was told by a 3rd party involved in law that one of the SBW issues had to do with this, something Team Mundine is strong against. Have no idea if it is true or not but many excellent NRL players do sell out.

goodmasonpope.jpg

Last edited: