What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Quiet day in the FFB...

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Well, I'm super-bored.

Weird.

I finished my course almost 5 months ago, and since have just been doing pizza rounds and helping out at a restaurant to earn my keep.

I quit there on Friday. I now have a role as a marketing consultant (in my own time) for the new Central Coast Rugby Union *ecccck* side. Add to that, a very serious job offer at a Tourism firm. And now, five minutes ago, a lady from Gloria Jean's called offering me a job that I applied for 3 months ago.

1. Why does everything good happen at once and turn everything bad? Decisions suck!

2. Where should I go, Tourism or Coffee? The Tourism role is underneath my old course trainer - and she wasn't always an upstanding role model, not sure whether or not I even want that job. Coffee - it's local, it's friendly, it's fun.

Help!

Raider_69

Post Whore
Coffee is a dead end job, as fun as it might be you'll probably never go higher then store manager, id go tourism joint as their is more room to move, and its likely to pay more

Timmah

Staff member
Well I'm going to have both interviews. Gloria's is at midday tomorrow, the tourism one is later in the week. I'm trained in both so it all works out well. I'll find out the pay situations but I don't know. My girl seems to think I should have both ints and decide after. But she, like you Raider, thinks the Tourism one will be better.

Raider_69

Post Whore
doing both interveiw is the best option, get all the info you can on your possible career, where you can go in the company, pay and all that sh*te, then weigh up the options, but remember regardless of pay, if you dont enjoy the job enviroment then you will hate it and dread going there every day so be sure to take that into account

Timmah

Staff member
That's the worry, going to work at the Tourism place and hating it. No matter what I've got this Union *shudders* role which will eventually pay in f**kloads which is good. Ah well. I'll figure it out - I'm in no place to complain - a month ago I was single, working a dead end pizza job. Now I have a choice of jobs and a tops girlfriend.

Maybe this post should go in the pride thread :lol:

Raider_69

Post Whore
dodge said:
That's the worry, going to work at the Tourism place and hating it. No matter what I've got this Union *shudders* role which will eventually pay in f**kloads which is good. Ah well. I'll figure it out - I'm in no place to complain - a month ago I was single, working a dead end pizza job. Now I have a choice of jobs and a tops girlfriend.

Maybe this post should go in the pride thread :lol:

:lol: i know where ya coming from, im facing a simular position of going from single and a part time nightfil woolies gig to hopefully before christmas fulltime factory worker and having a missus to take all excess cash i would have given my new employment :lol:

Godz Illa

Coach
I like to watch for the same reason people like to watch Big Brother - to feel superior.

And you're diluting the meaning of panache by using it so flippantly. It is not merely a word but a way of life.

half

Coach
raiduh, you lack the spirit of picasso and you like to pick your nose-o. no panache for you

Timmah

Staff member
I don't get any of it.

Tourism or coffee?

*crosses arms*

*taps foot*

Latest posts