What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Quiet day in the FFB...

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
If your side is so good half, why didn't you lot back up and take part in PvP? Too scared that you won't be able to do it again ;-) ?

Godz Illa

Coach
dodge said:
If your side is so good half, why didn't you lot back up and take part in PvP? Too scared that you won't be able to do it again ;-) ?
List of things the Pirates don't have: something to prove, small penises.
List of things the Pirates do have: panache, premiership, laurels to rest on.

half

Coach
the pvp tournament is intended for crappy amateurs like yourself, dodge. whereas i have big-dickedness

Timmah

Staff member
Piss off, you self-righteous, disrespectful coot.

Godz Illa said:
I like to watch for the same reason people like to watch Big Brother - to feel superior.

And you're diluting the meaning of panache by using it so flippantly. It is not merely a word but a way of life.
Your quite an uptight lowlife eh? :lol:
Being an expert on "boring" issues is not superior.

Chill-out dude. ;-)

Get a job and gain some self esteem :D

Godz Illa

Coach
Dude, wtf are you talking about? I know English is your second language but ffs, it really is no excuse.

Timmah

Staff member
Godz Illa said:
Dude, wtf are you talking about? I know English is your second language but ffs, it really is no excuse.

:lol:

You guys think this ffs tbh crap is still funny... that's the best bit.

Losers.

Godz Illa said:
They are fairly straight forward words. :?

I'm sure your mum can help you out.

FFS :lol:

Raider_69

Post Whore
You cant spell minor premiers without "Premiers" :lol:

Worth noting one member of this forum cant spell "Premiers" at all so im not sure of the point :lol:

Godz Illa

Coach
Honestly Mike, I'm amazed that you continue to plumb the depths of lameness in such fashion. The logical mind would suggest that you'd bottom out eventually - I mean one can only dig as far as China before they can dig no more.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Godz Illa said:
Honestly Mike, I'm amazed that you continue to plumb the depths of lameness in such fashion. The logical mind would suggest that you'd bottom out eventually - I mean one can only dig as far as China before they can dig no more.

Actually if he dug down from where is he would end up no where near china... probably end up in the middle of the pacific or somethin

Godz Illa said:
If that isn't a lame analogy I'd be amazed. :roll: FFS

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Raider_69 said:
Actually if he dug down from where is he would end up no where near china... probably end up in the middle of the pacific or somethin

but then all the ocean would drain down the plug hole

so how could he keep on digging underwater

then again, once the water arrived at the earth's core it would immediatly boil and hence evaporate, causing it to spew out the hole and into the earth's atmosphere, and then we would have no water in our oceans

maybe its not such a good idea

Raider_69

Post Whore
Twizzle said:
but then all the ocean would drain down the plug hole

so how could he keep on digging underwater

then again, once the water arrived at the earth's core it would immediatly boil and hence evaporate, causing it to spew out the hole and into the earth's atmosphere, and then we would have no water in our oceans

maybe its not such a good idea

i concur
smart thinking twizzle-izzle