What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Quit as Moderator

giphy.gif

carcharias

Immortal
It's a bit of a weird joint. I contacted them numerous times about my account being compromised and didn't get a response at all.

they removed a post of mine in the xerri thread
For assuming guilt.
I didn’t mention him at all
I just said blokes who get found guilty of off field violence or PED‘s should be banned for life.
They assummed I was assuming.

It would be interesting to see a list of all the mods of this great forum ever since it started - sometime in the mid 2000s I assume?
I read here a couple of years before I joined I remember one, Dean Moriarty, that's because I was a fan of both, 'On the Road' and 'Off the Road'. I think @Frenzy. Was one at one time but was a little controversial haha. Bastard Squad? Inferno was one.

Quigs

Immortal
I honestly can't recall any harsh words ever being spoken (well typed) between any members within this cesspool of lurve.

It has always been a fluff-athon.