What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R 17 V raiders.

RedV1

Juniors
Hiding from what? You haven't quoted me or asked me for any reply?
Get over yourself Red V 1
Didn’t need to as you came into the equation from your previous remarks. You can do better than that mate.

SBD82

Coach
You & Crush are real smart arses & dick heads. Go get a life.
I always thought I was a good bloke. Crush too.

What’s up RedV1? Tell SBD your troubles. Lets see if we can’t get you smiling again.

RedV1

Juniors
I always thought I was a good bloke. Crush too.

What’s up RedV1? Tell SBD your troubles. Lets see if we can’t get you smiling again.
To make it simple so you can understand. I asked you a question & you can not offer a reply. There is nothing wrong with me pal. I thought this was a forum that sensible answers were given to posters questions, but it appears that this is not correct with discussions with you. I don’t want to dwell on this matter, as you are incapable of an answer. See ya.

SBD82

Coach
To make it simple so you can understand. I asked you a question & you can not offer a reply. There is nothing wrong with me pal. I thought this was a forum that sensible answers were given to posters questions, but it appears that this is not correct with discussions with you. I don’t want to dwell on this matter, as you are incapable of an answer. See ya.
Jokes are not nearly as good when they are explained, and this one was pretty weak to start with. But since it seems to have irritated you, here it is.

You were complaining about someone having a second team. I asked what’s up with your username then? All it means is that if you only support one team you wouldn’t need a 1 at the end of your username. Because you wouldn’t need to number them.

I am completely aware that RedV was probably already taken. And that’s why you did it. But that’s the joke, as poor as it may have been. Sorry it seems to have irked you so much.

And don’t call me a dickhead. Ya dickhead.

F6C09CE9-0B92-43D6-B2EE-40A7D62E58C7.jpeg

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
Will lose this one. Canberra are a good outfit and have not been hugely damaged by Origin. Also they threw away their last game and will be up for this. The 'up' side is that any loss puts more pressure on Mary.
Mate theres no pressure on McGrexit trust me.....hes the type of person that will weasel and worm his way out of any situation...hes made for it....if they were going to get rid of him they would have done it before now...we are stuck with this imposter for a few more years yet Im afraid
PS would love to think it could happen but it wont....and if by some miracle it did we will end up with imposter number 3 .......Price being the first.....the place has become an old boys club end of story

RedV1

Juniors
Jokes are not nearly as good when they are explained, and this one was pretty weak to start with. But since it seems to have irritated you, here it is.

You were complaining about someone having a second team. I asked what’s up with your username then? All it means is that if you only support one team you wouldn’t need a 1 at the end of your username. Because you wouldn’t need to number them.

I am completely aware that RedV was probably already taken. And that’s why you did it. But that’s the joke, as poor as it may have been. Sorry it seems to have irked you so much.

And don’t call me a dickhead. Ya dickhead.

View attachment 31181
To you & Crush. The 1 is there for a purpose which I am proud to own. It not what you are thinking so get over it

getsmarty

Immortal
dufty_rc1_2952.jpg

GAME DAY

Game day information: Round 17 v Raiders
Author
Dragons.com.au dragons.com.au
Timestamp
Mon 8 Jul 2019, 05:23 PM

St George Illawarra Dragons v Canberra Raiders
Sunday, July 14
WIN Stadium, Wollongong

Broadcast – Fox League

Match day partner – i98FM Illawarra Convoy

Gates open: 3:30pm
Dragons v Mounties (Canterbury Cup):
3:45pm
Dragons v Raiders (NRL):
6:10pm

SOCIAL MEDIA HASHTAGS

#redv #NRLDragonsRaiders

TICKETING

For tickets, visit Ticketmaster or call 13 61 00

GENERAL INFORMATION

MEMBERSHIP

Red V members are invited to attend the captain's run training session on Saturday, July 13 at WIN Stadium. For more details and to RSVP, click here.

Red V memberships with access to this game:

• Platinum
  • Full season
  • Heartland
  • Wollongong upgrade
  • Wollongong pass
  • Flexi-five, and;
  • Flexi-three
Have a question about membership or want to sign up? Visit the Red V marquees outside Gate A or inside Gate C.

If you need to contact the membership team prior to game day: call 1300 DRAGON, email redv@dragons.com.au or visit marchwithus.com.au

Don't have access or require extra tickets? Red V members can receive a 20 per cent discount on pre-purchased tickets! Check your member card or emails for further details.

Haven't got your member card? Visit us on game day at the Gate A Red V box office window to collect a paper ticket.

Red V members receive a five per cent discount on food and beverages purchased at the game upon presentation of their member card. External vendors and alcohol excluded from this offer.

Find your name on the 2019 member wall on display inside the western concourse.

MERCHANDISE

Grab the latest 2019 merchandise from the below locations on game day:

TRANSPORT INFORMATION

For transport information, please click here.

St George Illawarra Dragons v Canberra Raiders
Sunday, July 14
WIN Stadium, Wollongong

Broadcast – Fox League

Match day partner – i98FM Illawarra Convoy

Gates open: 3:30pm
Dragons v Mounties (Canterbury Cup):
3:45pm
Dragons v Raiders (NRL):
6:10pm

SOCIAL MEDIA HASHTAGS

#redv #NRLDragonsRaiders

TICKETING

For tickets, visit Ticketmaster or call 13 61 00

GENERAL INFORMATION

• A-Z guide – WIN Stadium
  • WIN Stadium – Conditions of entry
  • Round 17 Stadium map – Dragons v Raiders
MEMBERSHIP

Red V members are invited to attend the captain's run training session on Saturday, July 13 at WIN Stadium. For more details and to RSVP, click here.

Red V memberships with access to this game:

• Platinum
  • Full season
  • Heartland
  • Wollongong upgrade
  • Wollongong pass
  • Flexi-five, and;
  • Flexi-three
Have a question about membership or want to sign up? Visit the Red V marquees outside Gate A or inside Gate C.

If you need to contact the membership team prior to game day: call 1300 DRAGON, email redv@dragons.com.au or visit marchwithus.com.au

Don't have access or require extra tickets? Red V members can receive a 20 per cent discount on pre-purchased tickets! Check your member card or emails for further details.

Haven't got your member card? Visit us on game day at the Gate A Red V box office window to collect a paper ticket.

Red V members receive a five per cent discount on food and beverages purchased at the game upon presentation of their member card. External vendors and alcohol excluded from this offer.

Find your name on the 2019 member wall on display inside the western concourse.

MERCHANDISE

Grab the latest 2019 merchandise from the below locations on game day:

TRANSPORT INFORMATION

For transport information, please click here.

https://www.dragons.com.au/news/2019/07/08/game-day-information-round-17-v-raiders/

getsmarty

Immortal
'Filthy' Canberra want to slay Dragons
16x9_medium

Canberra's Jordan Rapana has scored three tries in his 10 NRL games this season. (AAP)

Canberra winger Jordan Rapana says they are determined to bounce back from their worst NRL performance of the year by beating St George Illawarra.

Updated Updated 10 hours ago

A "filthy" Canberra hit the road this week determined to get their drought-breaking NRL premiership march back on track with victory over St George Illawarra in Wollongong.

The Raiders surrendered a 16-point lead in their last-start loss to Parramatta and winger Jordan Rapana didn't mince his words assessing the defeat, adding they'd use it as motivation.

"As a playing group we are filthy... It was well below our standards and I know the boys will want to bounce back against the Dragons," Rapana said.

"Our last 20 in both halves (againts the Eels) was probably one of our worst performances this year.

"The biggest thing it comes down to is individually owning your mistakes and learning from them.

"We sat down and had a good meeting and individually took ownership of where we stuffed up and hopefully we learn from it.

"The Dragons are a quality team and we and don't have the best record in Wollongong, so it's going to be a tough game."

St George could have four players backing up from State of Origin III, while the Raiders have Queensland enforcer Josh Papalii and NSW centre Jack Wighton.

Injured Canberra and Blues winger Nick Cotric (ankle) is expected to return against the Dragons.

Canberra are fourth with nine games remaining and Rapana is confident they are still contenders to win their first premiership since 1994.

"You can see from the way we've gone this year so far, we haven't just fluked wins, we're up the top for a reason," he said.

"We take a lot of pride in our defence, that's been something that's let us down in the past.

"We're 100 per cent contenders to be in that grand final.

"We've got a big game this week and I feel as though if we can continue to defend as we have been and play the we have then nothing can stop us."

Raiders forward Sia Soliola echoed Rapana and said constructive criticism was crucial to move forward and evolve as a team.

"We didn't live up to the standards we'd spoken about... It doesn't just happen, you have to proactively talk about things and work on things and move on," Soliola said.

Source AAP

https://www.sbs.com.au/news/filthy-canberra-want-to-slay-dragons

Latest posts