What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R12 Dogs.

jeffdragon

Bench
I read a previous thread by Dragon David saying he started the Titans one and we lost.
I started the Warriors one and we won so I'll start it.
Expecting a tough game.
We should get them but we all know how that turned out especially last season.
It's never an easy 80 minutes for Dragons fans.
Dufty and Vaughan will he out to make a point.
Let's get this win and get into the bye after that.

Dragon David

First Grade
I read a previous thread by Dragon David saying he started the Titans one and we lost.
I started the Warriors one and we won so I'll start it.
Expecting a tough game.
We should get them but we all know how that turned out especially last season.
It's never an easy 80 minutes for Dragons fans.
Dufty and Vaughan will he out to make a point.
Let's get this win and get into the bye after that.
Good on you Jeff thanks for putting this thread up. You hopefully will be the lucky one to get the Dragons up against the Dogs. They always prove hard to beat and many times we have lost to them. It would be a dagger in the old you know what if they did beat us but we have shown much improvement against the Warriors who can also lift against us and they nearly took home the prize.

So, go you Mighties because you can do it.

I'm Hornby

Juniors
At least Hunt will know to put the high ball up to Dufty all afternoon and any of our players know if you make a line break, dummy to thin air and watch Dufty run in the other direction instead of attempting the tackle.

Hopefully the team think about how our season was rail roaded last year and take some emotion out on Vaughan when he runs the ball.

If there's a game us as fans deserve to sit back and see us win comfortably it it this one.

Dragons by 16

Spazer

Juniors
It's typical of us to lose this type of game especially being the dogs who always have that winning mentality against us.

Duffman is playing some of his worst footy for them so that's handy, he barely ever attacks on the left side for some reason, which is our weaker side. On the other side I'm sure burton will be putting up his huge bombs for our back 3. Schoupp will step up against us.

I would love to see us flog a team for once, but I can't see it happening, it would be nice though to get a dominant win.

FlameThrower

Bench
I’ve lost count of the supposedly ‘ easy games’ we’ve lost . More so the Bulldogs who have managed to do us over in recent times. It just takes a few players to go in there too confident and not give 100% ( thinking it will be a walkover) and before we know it - we are playing catch-up and giving away 6 again restarts. Might even get a player in the bin. Hook and Co. need to get our players in right mind set.

Last edited:

Dragon David

First Grade
2 or 3 years ago remember playing them our last game they were bottom of the comp , we had to beat them to make the 8 ( someone correct me if I'm wrong ) and we got Flogged .......
Exactly right. They beat us 38 nil in August 2018 at Kogarah.

Illusion

Bench
Exactly right. They beat us 38 nil in August 2018 at Kogarah.

Yep that's it , wasn't sure if we were in the 8 or not at the time , So I'm not expecting any easy game on Sunday and not real confident on a win because these sort of games have been a typical game that they play their worst , been like that for a few years now ......

SEAT 1A

Bench
If it's dry or similar to last week, we should do a number against the Dogs.

They are at rock bottom, and I don't think there is any spirit left at the moment.

I'm not going to be unkind to Duf but it hasn't worked out for him which is a shame as he has the skill to be a match winner however, we have to target him.

HenryTatana

Juniors
I think we all know that this will be a close game. A very close game. There are too many factors that point to this, history, ex players, and of course a new coach who would have had them for a full week.

I just hope that management would employ a coach whisperer to get the players in the right frame of mind. Too many times we lose the games we are expected to win.

KogarahWarrior

Juniors

Latest posts