What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R12 Dogs.

Dragon David

First Grade
Just maybe Hook thinks Bud needs a full game in reserves to maintain his fitness.
I don’t know, I’ve got NFI.
Just like me. I'm not any the wiser with what Hook is planning with his rebuild with Macca being brought straight back into first grade when I think that he should have a couple of runs in reserves to get a bit more match fit. On the other hand, putting Bud back in reserves might be the ploy to get them to win more games as currently they are on a losing streak and also to keep him match fit seeing that all he has done is get a run from the bench to relieve Mbye.

There is so much in and out of the young guys, they won't know if they are coming or going every week. All it takes is for Ramsey to have a shocker on the weekend and Hook will bring back Sloan if he has a blinder in reserves. As I say, I am not any the wiser with how Hook determines who should be playing and building up a team to reach his "target".

Lindsay Moss

Juniors
Just like me. I'm not any the wiser with what Hook is planning with his rebuild with Macca being brought straight back into first grade when I think that he should have a couple of runs in reserves to get a bit more match fit. On the other hand, putting Bud back in reserves might be the ploy to get them to win more games as currently they are on a losing streak and also to keep him match fit seeing that all he has done is get a run from the bench to relieve Mbye.

There is so much in and out of the young guys, they won't know if they are coming or going every week. All it takes is for Ramsey to have a shocker on the weekend and Hook will bring back Sloan if he has a blinder in reserves. As I say, I am not any the wiser with how Hook determines who should be playing and building up a team to reach his "target".
How do we know what what the young guys are thinking or what hook is saying to them he has experience bringing young guys through into first grade.

justadragon

Bench
i see your point but i cant agree, there would be nothing hook could say that would lead to AM being the better option at 14 than sullivan, he needs to be in that side at any stage and combine with the players in the nrl not ressies, these are just my thoughts but i cant see any benefit by not having him there, if i had my way he would be the current 7 and hunt and AM would be sharing the hooker role.

R&WTILLIDIE

First Grade
i see your point but i cant agree, there would be nothing hook could say that would lead to AM being the better option at 14 than sullivan, he needs to be in that side at any stage and combine with the players in the nrl not ressies, these are just my thoughts but i cant see any benefit by not having him there, if i had my way he would be the current 7 and hunt and AM would be sharing the hooker role.
if I had my way, AM would be playing for another team

I'm Hornby

Juniors
This game is starting to have a real grudge match feel about it.

Not only is it Vaughan and Dufty v their ex team mates but we can see it is also Hook v Gus.

Gus has had his mates in the media write BS all week about Bird, Sloan and now Sullivan. Wonder who will be written about tomorrow?

I hope these dirty tactics embolden our team and we hammer these grubs on Sunday afternoon.

thebigredv

First Grade
If we are half serious we wipe the floor with the Dogs.

Don't care how well they play, there's no excuse for not doing a number on them. That's not to say we beat them by merely running out there but we don't have an excuse left in the kit bag. Our team is not the best we could have selected but should still win easily if we play to our potential.

Hunt steering us around, Lomax and Rava on one end, Suli mixing it up on the other, forwards bending the line and popping offloads in a hopefully dry game of footy. That's what I expect to see at this point...no more "oh yeah we got to learn this or that"...a professional polished performance against a struggling Bulldogs outfit is all that is acceptable at this point.

Latest posts