What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R12 Dogs.

Dracarys

Juniors
Yes, but Lead Zeppelin really. They changed the spelling so Americans wouldn’t use the wrong pronunciation.

The story is that they talked to Entwhistle? and Moon about joining. Moon quipped that “would go over like a lead zeppelin” with The Who.
See Behind the Name: Led Zeppelin on YouTube.

Last edited:

Gareth67

First Grade
Big game between 2 of the competition heavyweights - whoops my mind was back in the 1960’s not the present .

Of course neither side has been travelling that well over the last decade or so and tomorrow’s match is a must win game for both teams .

The Dogs whom bought quite well over the off-season simply have not produced the results that one would expect of their roster , whereas the Dragons who bought many ‘ use by date ‘ players just have not gelled together as team .

Perhaps now that young Cody Ramsey is back and playing good footy - and with plenty of confidence , the boys will prove to be too good for the dogs and come out as comfortable winners .

Dragons by 8 😇

Last edited:

kit66

Bench
Big game between 2 of the competition heavyweights - whoops my mind was back in the 1960’s not the present .

Of course neither side has been travelling that well over the last decade or so and tomorrow’s match is a must win game for both teams .

The Dogs whom bought quite well over the off-season simply have not produced the results that one would expect of their roster , whereas the Dragons who bought many ‘ use by date ‘ players just have not gelled together as team .

Perhaps now that young Cody Ramsey is back and playing good footy - and with plenty of confidence , the boys will prove to be too good for the dogs and come out as comfortable winners .

Dragons by 8 😇

There's always a lot of passion in Dragons vs Doggies games, the outcome is rarely certain no matter our ladder positions, it's a great rivalry. Some of the most brutal games I've ever watched have been between these two teams.
I'm not overly impressed with our forward pack today up against some tough characters in opposition. Lawrie and Bird are a worry and where's Bud, he really lifts the team, the pace and organizes our defence better than McC or MBye.
Well at least TPJ is out, that's a bonus. I'd love to see the boys just go nuts and throw it around, pile on some points, unlikely but I'm an optimist.

Saints by plenty.

Last edited: