What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R20 | Rabbitohs 52-6 Knights @ ANZ | Sat 7.30pm

Jobdog

Live Update Team
2015sou-main.jpg

1. Greg Inglis 2. Alex Johnston 3. Dylan Walker 4. Bryson Goodwin 5. Aaron Gray
6. Luke Keary 7. Adam Reynolds
8. George Burgess 9. Issac Luke 10. Tim Grant 11. Glenn Stewart 12. John Sutton 13. Chris McQueen

Interchange: 14. Ben Lowe 15. Chris Grevsmuhl 16. David Tyrrell 17. Thomas Burgess

2015new-second.jpg

1. Kurt Gidley 2. Jake Mamo 3. James McManus 4. Dane Gagai 5. Akuila Uate
6. Jarrod Mullen 7. Tyrone Roberts
8. Kade Snowden 9. Adam Clydsdale 10. Korbin Sims 11. Beau Scott 12. Tariq Sims 13. Jeremy Smith

Interchange: 14. Danny Levi 15. David Fa'alogo 16. Chris Houston 17. Clint Newton

REF-LIME-2015-SQU150.jpg

Referees: Henry Perenara, Alan Shortall
Sideline Officials: Steve Carrall, Rohan Best
Video Referees: Steve Chiddy, Luke Patten

Holden Cup Under 20's R20
SAT 5:15PM | Rabbitohs v Knights @ ANZ Stadium​

VB NSW Cup R20
SUN 11:45AM | Canterbury v Newcastle @ Belmore Sports Ground

Last edited:

Apey

Staff member
We should win this one by at least 4 if we're serious about making a dent on this competition.

Swarzey

Bench
We're a chance, they'll take a fair bit out of the win despite it being against the Titans. But it is that time of the year the top sides step up so a gallant defeat is our best chance.

Depends on Mullo. If he gets the room to kick to the corners we might make their big boys work harder coming out of their half. Inglis has come to life post origin as per usual so he will most likely destroy us. I still feel Levi might have the workrate to give us some mobility around the middle but Tariq needs friends when it comes to that. Exactly why korbin should start in the backrow. I really like the idea of Tariq, Korbin and Stockwell as our backrow next season. Plenty of mobility and size too.

Last edited:

Noname36

First Grade
We'll obviously lose but I just want to see them have a go for the rest of the year to see if I can bring myself to give a damn next season.

Joker's Wild

Coach
Depends on Mullo. If he gets the room to kick to the corners we might make their big boys work harder coming out of their half. Inglis has come to life post origin as per usual so he will most likely destroy us. I still feel Levi might have the workrate to give us some mobility around the middle but Tariq needs friends when it comes to that. Exactly why korbin should start in the backrow. I really like the idea of Tariq, Korbin and Stockwell as our backrow next season. Plenty of mobility and size too.

Then who plays upfront? Snowie and......

Rochow and Paea maybe but that's as crap a front row as any and still short one body.

Rod

Bench
Can't see us winning with South coming back into form but hopefully we can keep it close. No Gagai is a blow and Uate is low-key having a very solid year, without those two it significantly weakens our backline.

Latest posts