What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R22 | Knights 22-38 Roosters @ Hunter | Sun 4pm

Joel-22

Juniors
Gagai, Sione and Tariq have probably collectively let in more points than anyone this year. They deserve to be there to cop the flogging.

I gave Gags benefit of the doubt because he has been our one shining light in attack this year. However, you're right he's been shithouse in D all year as per usual.

He really needs to allocate his entire offseason to improving his defence.

Sione I have been harsh on BUT he has been f**ked around by stone so I would show him mercy.

Tariq has been mostly good without being spectacular this year. I'd have to look at his MT stats though.

Frederick

Staff member
To be fair to Tariq he has had Sione and Tyrone on either side of him for most of the year. He's gonna let a few through when he's defending for three

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Mamo out, Uate in. Tuimavave out, Randall in. Fa'alogo out, Tariq to prop.

Joel-22

Juniors
1. Kurt Gidley
2. Aku Uate
3. Sione Mata'utia
4. Dane Gagai
5. Nathan Ross
6. Tyler Randall
7. Tyrone Roberts
8. Kade Snowden (T Sims?)
9. Adam Clydsdale
10. Korbin Sims (T Sims?)
11. Beau Scott
12. -
13. Jeremy Smith

Interchange:
14. -
15. -
16. Chris Houston
17. Clint Newton

Dave_

Juniors

Mamo out? Why? I know he's got a lot to work on but wow, I hope he hasn't been dropped. At least he makes watching us interesting....

Last edited:

Frederick

Staff member
Looks like Kurt has been in Danny's ear, convincing him to keep him at fullback for the rest of the year.

The end of this season can't come quick enough

Tariq to the front row is the current word. Could be where he moves permanently if he proves worthy. He and Korbin aiming up on JWH should be worth a look.

Loose Cannon

Bench
Looks like Kurt has been in Danny's ear, convincing him to keep him at fullback for the rest of the year.

The end of this season can't come quick enough

The sooner that dweeb is on that plane, we can once again look forward to watching our team. It's been a long time.

The Knights team selection announcement, be it Buderus, Stone, Hagan.

"Let's not give our future a start in these games, but wait until a fresh new season, so he can make these inexperience-related errors then, and have another year behind the eight ball. Meanwhile, we have one month or so left, to convince the world that we were and are right about Kurt Gidley's abilities on the football field, and the overwhelming majority of the public is wrong."

I don't follow the ESL, and I am assuming the Recruitment team at Warrington don't watch any NRL. Imagine following a team consisting of both Kurt Gidley AND Chris Sandow. The pain would be intolerable.

Noname36

First Grade
Yeah I'd say they want to let Kurt finish of his NRL career in his favourite position but Jesus, it's ridiculous when that comes at the expense of the make up of the squad and the chance to give blokes experience for next year.

I'll always appreciate Kurt's passion for the club but I'm so sick of the squad consistently being buggered to accomodate him.

Last edited:

Burns

First Grade
Well, every game this week has been an upset of sort. We must be due for a win!

We're going to get beat by 60 aren't we?

Joel-22

Juniors
Kurt has played his best footy this year in the halves. Say what you want about him but apart from Mullen, he's been easily our best half this year. If mullen wasn't injured the best side we could field would be

1.Mamo
6.Mullen
7.Gidley