What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R23 | Tigers 18-24 Knights @ Campbelltown | Sat 3.00pm

Jobdog

Live Update Team
2015wst-main.jpg

1. James Tedesco
2. David Nofoaluma 3. Kevin Naiqama 4. Tim Simona 5. Pat Richards
6. Mitchell Moses 7. Luke Brooks
8. Aaron Woods 9. Robbie Farah 10. Keith Galloway
11. Curtis Sironen 12. Dene Halatau
13. Sauaso Sue

Interchange: 14. Kyle Lovett 15. Jack Buchanan 16. Ava Seumanufagai 17. Brenden Santi 18. Manaia Cherrington

2015new-second.jpg

1. Jake Mamo
2. Nathan Ross 3. Sione Mata'utia 4. Dane Gagai 5. Akuila Uate
6. Kurt Gidley 7. Tyrone Roberts
8. Kade Snowden 9. Adam Clydsdale 10. Korbin Sims
11. Beau Scott 12. Tariq Sims
13. Jeremy Smith

Interchange: 14. Tyler Randell 15. Joseph Tapine 16. Chris Houston 17. Clint Newton 18. Sam Mataora

REF-LIME-2015-SQU150.jpg

Officials to be confirmed

Holden Cup Under 20's R23
SAT 10:40AM | Wests Tigers v Knights @ Campbelltown Stadium

VB NSW Cup R23
SAT 3:00PM | North Sydney (SOU) v Newcastle @ North Sydney Oval​

No that's right. he has potential. A big no no here. In fact let us disregard the fact his dummy half service created the points roll we got on Sunday against the best defensive unit going around. We will lose this kid unless we wise up. At least Jake is back where he belongs and Kurt is in the halves.

perverse

Referee
As much as we do look better when he is on, I don't think the right answer is chucking Levi in for big minutes in a shitty, losing team. I think it's less a reward than a punishment playing first grade at the moment, particularly for a young kid that plays in the middle.

Rod

Bench
Yeah agreed, surely Bedsy of all people can see the potential Levi has, they probably don't want to rush him.

I guess the team looks almost as good as we could hope for apart from that. Mamo and Snowden back, Gidley out of fullback, Tapine assured a spot. Tigers have been going pretty well but we might give this game a shake if that's the team that runs out.

Joel-22

Juniors
As much as we do look better when he is on, I don't think the right answer is chucking Levi in for big minutes in a shitty, losing team. I think it's less a reward than a punishment playing first grade at the moment, particularly for a young kid that plays in the middle.

Absolutely spot on mate

Well we have conceded about 150 points in 3 weeks, it's likely that trend will continue this week and secure the spoon for us.

Knight Vision

First Grade
This can be the only reason he isnt selected

Still Nutty

Juniors
Yeah agreed, surely Bedsy of all people can see the potential Levi has, they probably don't want to rush him.

I guess the team looks almost as good as we could hope for apart from that. Mamo and Snowden back, Gidley out of fullback, Tapine assured a spot. Tigers have been going pretty well but we might give this game a shake if that's the team that runs out.

I think this is the perfect period to give Levi a run and let him play out the end of the season - no pressure to perform, opportunity to get a sense of what the week in/week out FG grind is all about before it happens in the season proper next year, etc.

On the squad though, seems there is some mail that Rochow is pushing to be back in the side this week - pushing Mataora out for him to come in wouldn't be a bad thing ;-)

Loose Cannon

Bench
Tedesco to get 5 tries/assists running at our outside backs. Just not sure if he clocks it up before half time, or after.

Doesn't take a genius to figure out that the Tigers would exploit our edges today. It's what teams have been doing to us most of the year, it's a guaranteed try every time.