What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R23: Tigers vs Raiders

skeepe

Immortal
Found this team list on the Tigers' official forum, not sure how correct it is:

1. Clinton Schifcofske ©
2. Adrian Purtell
3. Phil Graham
4. Adam Mogg
5. David Howell
6. Jason Smith
7. Lincoln Withers
8. Michael Hodgson
9. Simon Woolford
10. Troy Thompson
11. Kris Kahler
12. Jason Croker
13. Alan Tongue

Subs:
14. Todd Carney
15. Marshall Chalk
16. Dane Tilse
17. Michael Weyman
18. Craig Frawley

Frawley? :?

skeepe

Immortal
Wests Tigers official forum. There was an article underneath it but they didn't source it either.

I hope that's not the correct team, Frawley has done nothing to deserve a promotion and I don't think Kahler's form warrants starting regardless of whether TLL is available or not.

woodgers

Bench
Haha, if true then i'll be amused at the stupidity of Elliott. Frawley was without doubt the worst back for the Raiders PL on the weekend, not even a close contest! He stood around doing bugger all except watching his colleagues score tries.

I'll await proper confirmation though. I'm hoping like hell that he isn't going to name Zillman till an hour before kick off. He has to be in 1st grade this week though otherwise we have confirmation that knucklehead hasn't watched PL this week.

Chachi

Bench
Please add me to the "Frawley! WTF!!" list. He was a dead set passenger in that game. Even I had more influence on their result. I wouldn't be surprised if Hodgo drops out, Tilse starts and Frawley gets a run.

On the upside...Carney is on the bench...which means he's more likely to start.

Yet again, this is fu@kin' weird.

I think Frawly may be there to cover Phil Graham who has an injured thumb and is in some doubt.

The fact that Zillamn is not playing is testement to the lack of Brain cells in Ellitos head

Bay56

First Grade
I'm going to give Elliott the benefit of the doubt regarding Carney .. I'm sure he's playing his version of "mind games" with Sheensy ... keep them guessing aye Matty ... good work son.

I wont give Elliott the benefit of the doubt re Zillman ... Elliott, you're a dickhead mate ... wouldnt know a match winner if he scored five tries in a single match.

Latest posts