What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R23: Tigers vs Raiders

aussies1st

Staff member
We shouldn't have brought Tom LL back so early then. Now is the time we need him.

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
you could tell something was wrong..he didnt run like he did before the injury, anyone see that fend he did on the broncos?

he just threw the guy.

hrundi99

First Grade
I'd thought he was definitely better because he wasn't wearing a brace and he was running with more aggression...

Oh well...

julian87

Juniors
Any idea on how long TLL is out for? Who would you start with besides Kahler?

I think Hodgson and Graham will be ruled out tbh. Hope neither of them are tbh, because with TLL out injured there isn't anyone as good as Hodgson to replace him.

thickos

First Grade
Lame team, especially Frawley! He's horrible and should be sent back to the Qld cup where he belongs!

skeepe

Immortal
Seems to be a similar story over at the Tigers' forum... some seem to think we're specials because their coach has dropped those who are playing well and replaced them with his favourites while also ignoring those who are in superb form in Premier League.

Wait, did I just get the teams mixed up?

Raider Jack

Juniors
Elliot, we wanted to leave you at Penrith. Now being burnt at the stake is too good for you. Piss Kahler off at least!

aussies1st

Staff member
Hodgson is already ruled out as reported in CT, he'll be back for the Storm game. So Tisle will start (Elliott won't start Weyman) so who takes Tisle spot? Frawley?

edabomb

First Grade
Kahler also threw that one armed pass that went about 10m behind the desired recipient (Mogg), and lost us about twenty metres. He is a nuffy of the highest order IMO.

Add to that the bombed try, where the pass from Graham landed right in his bread basket, and you have a player trying to fill the giant shoes of Jason Bulgarelli.

I suppose Elliot will claim that he shouldn't fix anything that's not broken, and while the team is winning, its probably better to keep the same (or similar) side on the paddock. The problem is that when things aren't going well, he adapts the same approach.

Nuffies are always going to be a part of an Ellito coached side, and I have accepted it

Latest posts