What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R24 Sun - Wests Tigers v South Sydney

SSFC Hitman

Juniors
Hurriflatch said:
VERY VERY slim chance bordering on impossible but hey you never know

I do like the Bunnies chances of finishing 5th tho

Souths beat Roosters
Cowboys beat Dogs
Panthers beat Warriors

If the odds are good enough I'd be tempted to put money on that happening

Well honestly I think Parra will beat the Dragons. I'm confident Souths will beat Roosters although when we are faves which we will be we lose. And the Cowboys at home to the Dogs could win and is a 50/50 game IMO. And as for the Panthers and Warriors....well two of the most unperdictable sides in the comp....so who knows. Personally I want to finish 4th but that won't happen so the next best thing is to finish 5th or 6th and play Cowboys (who we've already beat twice this year) or Parra at Parra (any chance of a switch to Telstra;-) ).

T

Juniors
2004 re-lived, tigers only needing to win one of their reamining two games to make the 8. In 04 they played a horrible game at home and finished it up with a loss to newcastle with departing stars kennedy odavis and tahu - same will happen. f**king tigers its not like they havent had their chances to win games tis year lsot a stack of close ones and golden point games just crap from a team that lacks a true leader, sheens must be feeling the pressure he fails to get his team over the line in these tight situations.

yobbo84

Coach
I only have one thing to say:

illustration-illustratie_smiley-emoticon_02.jpg