What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R26 v Warriors (ANZ)

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

2015cby-main.jpg

1. Brett Morris 2. Curtis Rona 3. Josh Morris 4. Timoteo Lafai 5. Sam Perrett
6. Josh Reynolds 7. Moses Mbye
8. Aiden Tolman 9. Damien Cook 10. James Graham 11. Josh Jackson 12. Frank Pritchard 13. Greg Eastwood

Interchange: 14. Sam Kasiano 15. Shaun Lane 16. David Klemmer 17. Tim Browne
19. Lloyd Perrett 20. Chase Stanley

2015war-main.jpg

1. Tuimoala Lolohea 2. Matthew Allwood 3. Dominique Peyroux 4. Solomone Kata 5. Jonathan Wright
6. Chad Townsend 7. Mason Lino
8. Albert Vete 9. Nathan Friend 10. Ben Matulino 11. Bodene Thompson 12. Ryan Hoffman 13. Simon Mannering

Interchange: 14. Konrad Hurrell 15. Raymond Faitala-Mariner 16. Sebastine Ikahihifo 17. Sam Lisone
18. Siliva Havili

REF-LIME-2015-SQU150.jpg

Referees: Ashley Klein, Grant Atkins
Sideline Officials: Nick Beashel, Jeff Younis
Video Referees: Steve Clark, Ben Galea

Holden Cup Under 20's R26
SUN 4:15PM | Bulldogs v Warriors @ ANZ Stadium

VB NSW Cup Finals Week 1
SAT 6:00PM | Canterbury (5th) v North Sydney (SOU, 8th) @ Belmore Sports Ground​

Abz

Juniors
i want us to finish 5th to play the dragons in week 1 of the finals

Johnnie Red

Juniors
This game could be a good opportunity to rest a few guys...perhaps the Morris boys, Eastwood and Jackson.

The Saints would be the ideal first game for us...although we handled Souths pretty well the other week.

Johnnie Red

Juniors
Fourth place is now out of reach for the Doggies. Best we can hope for is 5th place to line up a game against the Saints....who we are going to pump by 6.

MarkC

Juniors
As I see it the Warriors had a real dig, we made the mistake of providing them with early encouragement.
What it does show is there are no easy games in the NRL when the opposition comes ready to play for the full 80 minutes.
The Dogs have got a lot to work on, and I expect Des will be letting the players know that.
We should get a natural lift in intensity for the semis and that should improve our execution.
We have the potential to go a long way but a lot of work to do.
I am glad we are not playing the Roosters in week 1.

Abz

Juniors
same here but i guarantee you if the dragons win we will never hear the end of it from their fans