What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R9 vs Knights

I did notice in another thread Kilkenny saw Kingston in a moon boot on the weekend, so I don't know if he is in doubt.
Taylor out for Robinson would be one forced change.

Thoughts on this weekends lineup.

grifter

Juniors
Hopefully:

1. Moylan
2. Mansour
3. Idris
4. Whare
5. Simmons
6. Soward
7. Wallace
8. McKendry
9. Segeyaro
10. Plum
11. Manu
12. Robinson
13. Docker

14. Kite
15. Grant
16. Latimore
17. Peachy

benntash

Juniors
If Kingston is out due to the moonboot and segs plays 80mins it'll do our attack the world of good. As long as our defence stands up we go well to continue the WL trend

Panther_Daz

Staff member
Kingston will play. Moon boots are just precautionary half the time these days.

Mansour in doubt with a shoulder issue. K.Naiqama likely replacement with DWZ also facing a couple of weeks out.

mxlegend99

Referee
Hopefully Nabouli gets a run. Could handle seeing 2. Nabouli, 5. Naiqama this weekend. Not that Simmons will ever get dropped.

Surely Nabuli is ahead of Naqiama. For every good thing Kev did in the Fiji game he also did two terrible things.

maple_69

Bench
Plus we need to see what Nabuli can do in first grade. We know Naiqama can handle it.

Nabuli + Soward's kicking game + our crappy attack and you'd think its pretty obvious what's the right decision.

billypilgrimnz

First Grade
Thing is, Naiqama did nothing wrong when he was on the wing and I think he was pretty harshly dropped. I would get rid of Simmons as soon as we can find some one who can also catch a high ball but is faster than a snail. I assume that is Nabuli. Nabuli + Naiqama for me if Mansour is out.

Sucks to say about one of your own players, but I kind of wish Kingston was injured, even just for a week, so we can see what Segeyaro as a starter can actually do. Might be the only way to get to see it this year. Would much prefer Cleary to grow a set, of course.

MaxPower

Juniors
Obviously Ivan thinks Kingston adds something to the team. Only a complete idiot would think there is any other reason he is in the side.

maple_69

Bench
Gus and Cleary obviously realise Segeyaro is our future since they initially told him to look elsewhere. It's a matter of timing. What they're waiting for I don't know. Definitely Nabuli's time though.

maple_69

Bench
Hopefully Foster doesn't get left behind either. Looked a good Gower style half/hooker in the making but could easily fade away with Segs and Moseley in the picture.

Doomednow

Bench
Thing is, Naiqama did nothing wrong when he was on the wing and I think he was pretty harshly dropped.

Seems to me that he wasn't dropped so much as blooded. He had 2 weeks and then DWZ had a chance. I expect Nabuli to get his soon. IC is just testing out the availabilities. I don't think he was dropped because someone thought he wasn't up to it.