What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs beat Jets on Big Brother!

t-ba

Post Whore
hrundi99 said:
Yes because there are no stoner deadbeats on the northern beaches...

Thankfully, I live on the better side of the Spit...It's a grave misfortune that Brookvale Oval has to be in 'Gods Country'

Raider_69

Post Whore
DIEHARD said:
You guys think you have it bad!

I am addicted to the games, I can't go past a Brain Teaser or Cheeky Charlie without investing. ;-)

Hey someone has to pay Mike Goldman's wage, keep him off the streets!

Not the only one mate
i confess to dabbling in abit of Brain Teaser and Cheeky Charlie action
never got through thou :(

Riddell

Juniors
BlaC_WIte_"N"_BlUE said:
BBSF im in the same boat as you , i voted many times over the 100 days supporting the logans the whole way , i havnt got this months mobile bill yet but lets just say mom isn't very happy wasting $60 voting owell its all worth it in the end.

I think, no i hope hes joking

***MH***

Bench
Dodger said:
By the same token Tim shouldn't have been allowed his football teams shirt either.
Like the producers of Big Brother would know what JETS with a big N behind it meant....

t-ba

Post Whore
***MH*** said:
Like the producers of Big Brother would know what JETS with a big N behind it meant....

Difference being the Rabbitohs are a current top flight side in a competition that's giving thier flagship sport all sorts of trouble. As if a teenybopper from Frankston has any idea what the Jets Symbol means.

Why do you think they put an ex-AFL player in the house last year? Nothing but cross promotion

Knightmare

Coach
BlaC_WIte_"N"_BlUE said:
BBSF im in the same boat as you , i voted many times over the 100 days supporting the logans the whole way , i havnt got this months mobile bill yet but lets just say mom isn't very happy wasting $60 voting owell its all worth it in the end.

Uh, are you American? Because if you aren't, then it's spelt 'M-u-m'.