What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs beat Jets on Big Brother!

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Big_Bad_Shark_Fan said:
no i voted tim out, meaning voting greg to win.
what do you think im stupid

Hmmmm.....

*taps foot, strokes beard, develops an inquisitive look*

:lol:

t-ba

Post Whore
iggy plop said:
Greg should have worn his Bunnies jersey on the show.

Very disappointing.

They probably would have taken it out of his luggage at the start if he had one.

The Jets supporter was the Weedy Intellectual right? Get the f*ck out of King Street and Get a f*cking job!!

RainMan

Juniors
Good to see Souths had such an influence on his footballing career. He is now playing Aussie Rules...

mightybears

Bench
the runner up who wore the jets shirt must have kicked merch sales along in se qld, unless there is a petersham diaspora living near the logan hyperdome!

BWNB

First Grade
Big_Bad_Shark_Fan said:
i love this show
well done greg i voted 48 times for you
it was worth it

BBSF im in the same boat as you , i voted many times over the 100 days supporting the logans the whole way , i havnt got this months mobile bill yet but lets just say mom isn't very happy wasting $60 voting owell its all worth it in the end.

DIEHARD

----
You guys think you have it bad!

I am addicted to the games, I can't go past a Brain Teaser or Cheeky Charlie without investing. ;-)

Hey someone has to pay Mike Goldman's wage, keep him off the streets!

I'm glad Greg won it! People shouldn't knock Big Brother, it's kewlies.

I'm looking forward to season 6!

:cool: ;-)

Timmah

Staff member
t-ba said:
They probably would have taken it out of his luggage at the start if he had one.

The Jets supporter was the Weedy Intellectual right? Get the f*ck out of King Street and Get a f*cking job!!

By the same token Tim shouldn't have been allowed his football teams shirt either.

Timmah

Staff member
BlaC_WIte_"N"_BlUE said:
BBSF im in the same boat as you , i voted many times over the 100 days supporting the logans the whole way , i havnt got this months mobile bill yet but lets just say mom isn't very happy wasting $60 voting owell its all worth it in the end.

Yeah, because wasting $60 to give someone you don't know, and who you'll quite probably never meet $836,000 is "all worth it" :roll:

I watch and think it's a good show to some degree but I refuse to vote or give in to any of the moneymaking shams that Ch10/BB have going.

Brutus

Referee
Tim was a first-rate goose and still couldn't win with the unions behind him.

Well done red and green bogan greg.

Merrick and Rosso actually said something funny ages ago that I agreed with in regards to BB and voting for tv shows. Talking about sms voting etc, "Nah, I'll just sit back and let the 15 year old girls carry me through. I'm a passive viewer".

hrundi99

First Grade
t-ba said:

Yes because there are no stoner deadbeats on the northern beaches...

Latest posts