What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs rumours, signings, injuries etc

Rabbits20

Immortal
Exactly. If Reynolds is injured or unavailable Luke may get the nod, as he is more of a game manager type of player with a decent kicking game, but if walker is unavailable or has to move fullback then sutton would probably still get the nod
On another note I don't think they will move GI.

I was reading in the paper earlier how he says he doesn't want to move from fullback.

He said its best for the team for him to wear the no.1.

DiegoNT

First Grade
On another note I don't think they will move GI.

I was reading in the paper earlier how he says he doesn't want to move from fullback.

He said its best for the team for him to wear the no.1.
Yes but at origin time or if he has injuries/suspension an option may be to have walker play fullback in his absence

I am calm R20 just ask Alien he knows how calm I am just ask him
Baa ah
See how silly it looks saying that rubbish
I love your passion mate
Go the bunnies
I was in fiji recently and a huge bopper driving a surf boat spotted my rabbitohs 15 cap and asked if he could swap his for it
Naturally I was proud to give it to him and take some pics of him wearing it proudly I also met Vinivalus brother he was 26 and a really nice bloke and very very proud of his younger bro

handyman2190

Bench
Righteo guys we have a back up half to be signed in this next 48-72 hours most likely.

It's gonna be,

DRUM ROLL:loudspeaker::loudspeaker:

DRUM ROLL:loudspeaker::loudspeaker:

Lol LoLo lol LoLo.olololol

Luke Kelly.

Sorry but I'm not excited by him.

He's quite average tbh guys.

I think you will find we only sign him on a very basic wage probably only 85k as he isnt a sought after player and as everyone knows average
On a more serious note we are very lighton props and with the 3 burgi playing rep no rest injuries etc we are desperate and wonder why we cant find any big bodies for a year even a u20s like brown was when he first came would do

Rabbits20

Immortal
I am calm R20 just ask Alien he knows how calm I am just ask him
Baa ah
See how silly it looks saying that rubbish
I love your passion mate
Go the bunnies
I was in fiji recently and a huge bopper driving a surf boat spotted my rabbitohs 15 cap and asked if he could swap his for it
Naturally I was proud to give it to him and take some pics of him wearing it proudly I also met Vinivalus brother he was 26 and a really nice bloke and very very proud of his younger bro
I will ask him lol.

Oi alien earlier on when I was talking about the Burrow BR got a bit fired up didn't he lol???

I'm proud you called me a silly billy lol. I'll take that as a compliment lol.

Also very good story.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Please just don't Starling
Also please don't let Tyrrell near first grade EVER Again
Yes correct we don't want Starling. What a waste of time it'd be signing him.

Sorry BR but I have the feeling at stages we will see Madge select Tyrrell.

I hope not but that's how I see it.

alien

Referee
R95 most on here don't like GOODWIN and say he won't be there. But you'll see R95 he will be there. My oath he will unless he's injured. Madge really rates GOODWIN and has praised him in our leadership group so many times I've lost fingers. Gray will keep developing at centre but expect Bryson to really work on his game on the wing. That's where I think Madge will put him and I'm confident he will get the job done in catching bombs which he will keep working on and getting through the shit work. Remembe in the final v Sharks a couple of years ago and BRYSON was on the wing and he was our best player.

He is in the leadership group because he is experienced and reliable. Merritt would have been in the leadership group at one stage too, but he was replaced in the team when the time was right.

Rabbits20

Immortal
He is in the leadership group because he is experienced and reliable. Merritt would have been in the leadership group at one stage too, but he was replaced in the team when the time was right.
Well the time won't be in 2017 if that's what you're referring too.

That time would be if we keep him in 2018 as a fringe first grader.

Latest posts