What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs signings, rumours and injuries 2015-16 Part 2

doyen

Bench
Keep Cook move on Cam imo.

After very thoughtful consideration I would move on Cook & keep Cam.

If Farah is signed he can fight it out,at least,with a Sths Jnr for his 1st grade posse.

After all,he is similar to Cam at present;just a NSW Cup player!!

southsport

First Grade

If Farah is signed he can fight it out,at least,with a Sths Jnr for his 1st grade posse.

Great news doyen, on Ch9 news Madge said that the positions of Cam and Cook are assured.

Rabbits20

Immortal

Very thoughtful consideration lol. You didn't get me there for a second.

Before you typed we all knew what you'd say.

Farah is better than Cam and so is Cook.

On a bright note with Reyno in major doubt Sutto will be going back to 5/8.

themacemaceman

Juniors
I'm interested as to what exactly is "our style of play"?

Every team likes to roll forward, get quick play the balls to make good yardage, or get a repeat set via a penalty.

I've also been amused all year by the comments by various people that "madge has no Plan B ".

Our poor performance this year has been due to poor handling, poor discipline (penalties), missed tackles and injuries not because of any game plan by the Coach or our "style" of play.

The last 2 weeks we proved if we get these areas right, we can win games and I think that can happen whether we have cook,McInnes or Farrah in the 9.