What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs signings, rumours and injuries 2015-16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Hey R20 did you see on the Sunday Footy Show when they asked Phil Blake out of the 6 teams he played for ( including a long stint at Manly) he said because of the way he was accepted and treated his heart is with Souths
Did you know that to be a Real True Souths Supporter that you just constantly bag the team and criticise all the players relentlessly,yeah that's a true supporter and then make out your no 1 King supporter when all you ( not you R20 ) do is put shit on the team,even all offseason and continue to,wow that guy must be a awesome supporter

Yep I saw it

Shadow to be honest I'm way over the don't tip against souths saga ,so I'm putting it behind me and moving forward ( without bagging the team)
I'm hoping you can also move on and we can just agree to disagree on that issue,it's quite obvious you are passionate ,but so am i and all of us on here .
Hope your tips are going well and we can all get along as I personally dislike conflict although I'm one who never shies away from it

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
bensville rabbit my tips are spiraling downwards thats ok this is the 1st tipping comp i have ever been in believe it or not its fun go the bunnies next week if gburg is out i still think we can win i guess caqrter will return next week enjoy the rest of your sunday glory glory to south sydney south sydney marches on yes br im a bit passionate about my bunnies ha ha ha ha....ive probably got the oldest jumper running around even burrow fans look twice i tell em its an old jimmy lisle training jumper.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
images

alien

Referee
The latest rumour is George Burgess is out for 7 weeks with a busted hand.

Oh crap!:(

Sam will be playing prop for a while.

Yeah I think that might need to happen with all the injuries we have. Brown can play prop too if need be, and someone like Carter could fill the lock position during the time that all of these players are out.

SS need a prop from English Super League ASAP - I reckon.

Yeah another good big prop would be nice.

handyman2190

Bench
Oh crap!:(

Yeah I think that might need to happen with all the injuries we have. Brown can play prop too if need be, and someone like Carter could fill the lock position during the time that all of these players are out.

Yeah another good big prop would be nice.

Ive been saying we need 1 prop 1 backrower

Rsag85

Bench
Some reports are saying George has been spotted in a full arm cast and others are saying he just broken his thumb so he shouldn't need a arm cast??

Rabbits20

Immortal
too many injuries at souths

That's right shadow.

We are getting hit hard with injuries.

Just as Tom was coming back and Sam too from the week he missed I was thinking oh good it's not looking as bad.

But if George is out that's a pretty big blow. Especially if it's about 6 weeks out.

Also a shame re AJ. I can't see his hammy/tendon problem being right for this week. I think he may have problems with this through most of the season as he has a tendon problem too Thommo said. Apparently currently it's not as bad as it can get with the injury. But when AJ next plays and if he stuffs it up more I reckon he could be out for a few months.

It's a shame Bryson has a groin injury too. When he's back he will come back and take the place of Oldfield.

I'm hoping Reyno is back by Round 9.

Then our long term guys are way off in Sutton and Musgrove.

Shadow the so called duds you name on here are just going to have to play first grade for us. That's how it goes under the cap when you have 5-6 quality guys out.

Tyrrell will have to start at prop with Sam. We need Tom on the bench otherwise our bench would look extremely weak.

Lol, I've come up with a solution. Brown to prop and Clark to lock. That way Tyrrell can come on off the bench.

Last edited:

Rabbits20

Immortal
bensville rabbit my tips are spiraling downwards thats ok this is the 1st tipping comp i have ever been in believe it or not its fun go the bunnies next week if gburg is out i still think we can win i guess caqrter will return next week enjoy the rest of your sunday glory glory to south sydney south sydney marches on yes br im a bit passionate about my bunnies ha ha ha ha....ive probably got the oldest jumper running around even burrow fans look twice i tell em its an old jimmy lisle training jumper.

Shadow it will be very tough against the Rorters.

They will be desperate.

Our defence has to be right on.

We need to be disciplined too.

Rabbits20

Immortal
cant wait till fri to go to the game
I'm going too. I am coming down with the flu shadow but I'll be there even though this flu will probably be at its worst on Friday.

Shadow I know you are very busy but I hope you can make a few games this season.
we will be in the burrow singing glory glory glory all the way

Good:):)

I'm a few bays away from the burrow. I'll be giving my support:)

We need to help lift the boys. Shadow the guys you call duds you'll have to really get behind them too and fire them up. We just need to get the 2 points shadow, doesn't matter how we get them, as long as we win.

Shadow we need as many Souths members/supporters out there getting behind the boys. This is a very important match shadow as after this one we have 2 very very very tough QLD away games.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Some reports are saying George has been spotted in a full arm cast and others are saying he just broken his thumb so he shouldn't need a arm cast??

Broken thumb is still about 4 weeks out isn't it?????

Well I guess it depends on how bad the break is.

Status
Not open for further replies.