What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs signings, rumours and injuries 2015-16

Status
Not open for further replies.

philgood

Juniors
Go back to the Tigers forum.

We know you're lonely!!!!!!!!

I wonder what went through your partner's head when switching teams? Alien whatwas the final straw? Was it the the magpie on the sleeve? We need a team of scientists studying alien around the clock to see how and why a grown man would switch teams. Mind boggling stuff

Doyen I disagree
IMO Reynolds offers way more points for the team and is a better half
It was very difficult for Keary ( or Adam) to dominate in attack in 15 as the forwards ( no sam or two) we're being totally dominated nearly every week so no go forward means no room for these guys to show their attacking skills
Hopefully 16 is a different story and the forwards stand up make metres roll down the park ( like 14)

alien

Referee
He is becoming more injury prone as he's getting older though.

sutto would have to play 2 more seasons after this season if he is to get to 300 games, so his last year would be 2018. he would turn 34 in that last year. he could do it!

alien

Referee
Doyen I disagree
It was very difficult for Keary ( or Adam) to dominate in attack in 15 as the forwards ( no sam or two) we're being totally dominated nearly every week so no go forward means no room for these guys to show their attacking skills
Hopefully 16 is a different story and the forwards stand up make metres roll down the park ( like 14)

sammy boy should improve that :)

doyen

Bench
Doyen I disagree

When I say halves I mean both half & 5/8!!

I consider Keary to be the most skilful player of the HALVES we've used in recent times & by far the quickest!!

Rsag85

Bench
Rabbitohs duo Alex Johnston and Chris Grevsmuhl have both withdrawn from the Indigenous All Stars team and have been replaced by Cronulla’s David Fifita and Penrith’s Leilani Latu.

Status
Not open for further replies.