What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rabbitohs signings, rumours and injuries 2015-16

Status
Not open for further replies.

southsport

First Grade
Whispers around today that Adam Reynolds has had another go at asking for a release.
I hope they aren't true but a certain team desperately needs a half back and has plenty of cash available.

My info is that Reyno is going nowhere, he bleeds red and green.

Rabbits20

Immortal
I think a lot depends on how we go this year and if souths chase the likes of Cronk and Jackson and probably a centre ,players will have to be moved on to accommodate this and Sutton would one of the top of the list along with Tyrell and one of the halves for mine.

Sutto will see his contract out.

Matrix

Juniors
even if he can't play as many minutes and starts the game on the interchange, it might still be worth keeping him.

Long Serving Player Allowance ($300K) per Club for eligible players who have played more than six continuous years of grade football with that club including Holden Cup and NSW Cup.
https://www.nrl.com/nrlhq/referencecentre/salarycap/tabid/10434/default.aspx

That also includes Clark and Tyrell so it wont necessarily be a factor with Sutton staying or going.There are rumors next seasons lineup will see a lot of changes so I think they will see who plays well this year and who doesnt before deciding who stays and who goes.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
thats all good and well matrix but we cant seem to snag a top 1st grade player but we are definately good at snagging a bunch of top grade dud players,souths need to get langmack or hughes back to recruit properly because that grant jones our recruiting officer has not got a clue he is a dud as well.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
you have to have the cattle we ended up with the dud cattle to wear the famous cardinal and myrtle if anyone thinks we are going to go well this year they are off with the fairies in wonderland.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
sammy and cook must be shaking their heads in disgust on all of the other dud recruitments we signed fancy letting dylan walker walk and we got neilsen and oldfield the mind boggles!!!

Matrix

Juniors
thats all good and well matrix but we cant seem to snag a top 1st grade player but we are definately good at snagging a bunch of top grade dud players,souths need to get langmack or hughes back to recruit properly because that grant jones our recruiting officer has not got a clue he is a dud as well.

I doubt Grant Jones has much to do with 1st grade recruitment probably more under 20s and juniors.After hearing that Joseph Tapine got a 3 year deal with Canberra for nearly $500,000
a year,its make you wonder how much Sam is really on.Maybe we didnt have as much money to spend as we all thought,,hence a cheap signing like Neilsen.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
r20 we will come 7th if a few other teams have more injuries than us have you forgotten our back line minus dylan walker is pathetic?what happens when auvaa or goodwin injures themselves or both?we are gone pal our back line is incoherent

Rabbits20

Immortal
r20 we will come 7th if a few other teams have more injuries than us have you forgotten our back line minus dylan walker is pathetic?what happens when auvaa or goodwin injures themselves or both?we are gone pal our back line is incoherent

The backline depth does concern me.

Well let's hope Auva'a and Goodwin stay fit:)

Hunt could go well. I think as the season progresses Hunt will keep improving. If we get any injuries in the backs Hunt would come in, imo.

Oldfield has to pull his finger out and wake up.

rabbitleroy

Juniors
If our centres don't work out this year could we possibly throw some money at Kurtley Beale and try and poach him next season?

southsport

First Grade

We've got Dane Nielsen though, he'll save us!

Status
Not open for further replies.